David Mitchell 07-Sep-17
Little Bear 07-Sep-17
Ron Miller 08-Sep-17
David Mitchell 10-Sep-17
Babysaph 10-Sep-17
14-Aug-17

Little Bear's embedded Photo
Little Bear's embedded Photo
This has been on Facebook for a while, but I remembered some that visit here aren't facebook users. I hope this picture format works on bowsite. PM me if you want to make camping, RV or dorm room reservations.

14-Aug-17
Well sugar! Three miles from the house and I'll be on my way to Douglas, Wyoming. Wouldn't that just frost your buttons?

15-Aug-17
Well, Jim, I might be willing to take your place in Wyoming so you can go to the rendezvous. It would be a big sacrifice on my part but anything for a friend. :o)

15-Aug-17

Little Bear's Link
I'm guessing Jim won't take you up on the offer Dave. So, we'll miss you Jim. Hope that means we'll see you Dave and maybe Ellen. It should be an easy range to walk. A few up-hill arrow retrievals but path will be flat although could be a little wet in places. I love going to Parchment Valley any chance I get. The flyer doesn't mention it but there are two fishing lakes available and a multitude of other trails for hiking if your fingers are tired from shooting.

15-Aug-17
What are you hunting Jim?

15-Aug-17
Dr. J.R.,

I won the 500 Club hunt drawing at this spring's WVBA banquet. The drawing was for a pronghorn on the Pronghorn Ranch in Douglas, WY.

16-Aug-17
Oh that will be a good one. Good luck.

19-Aug-17
Little Bear, will there be a time/place set up to sell used equipment, etc?

20-Aug-17
Borders the property i hunt.....Guess i can scout and come over and shoot

21-Aug-17
Dave, nothing official setup for that but wouldn't be a problem. Plenty of room.

06-Sep-17
Good. I have some things I need to pass on to others. :o) Maybe some other folks would want to do the same. Looks like great weather for the week end.

06-Sep-17

Little Bear's Link
Has anyone heard from Jimmy and how he is doing on the pronghorn hunt? Sure wish I could have gone back this year but 2018 will be here soon enough with whitetails to chase in the meantime. And yes Dave, the weather forecast is looking fantastic for this weekend's shoot!

07-Sep-17
Ed, I don't think he is leaving until Saturday.

07-Sep-17
Oh, I thought he was already hunting the following week from when Rusty Reed was out there. I know Rusty is already back with another P&Y pronghorn. I'm sure there are plenty of good ones left.

08-Sep-17
Jimmy, Al Smith and Jim Mann left today !

10-Sep-17
I went to the rendezvous yesterday and the range was set well, the weather was grand, and the best part was getting to fellowship with friends. That's the best part of any rendezvous. Thanks to all who worked so hard to clear trails, set targets, and provide the yummy food! God bless you all.

10-Sep-17
You are right Dave. The best part is being with friends.,

• Sitka Gear