M.P. 29-Aug-17
gobbler 29-Aug-17
Babysaph 29-Aug-17
hookman 30-Aug-17
gobbler 30-Aug-17
16-Aug-17

M.P.'s embedded Photo
M.P.'s embedded Photo
The 2018 IBO schedule is out and Wv has three big events. The 1st leg of the Triple Crown and the Trad Worlds will be at Pipestem State park. The world championship will be at Snowshoe. Its a good time to get involved being its so close in distance from home

16-Aug-17
I attended the WV Triple Crown, the first leg of the National Triple Crown at Pipestem and the Traditional World shoot in TN, this year--thoroughly enjoyed myself. Didn't shoot very well, but had a great time. :^)

Like Mike, I'd encourage everyone to get involved. You don't have to be a top-shot shooter to enjoy shooting 3D and meeting new folks.

....and congratulations to MP. He won the WV IBO Triple Crown in the RU class and placed 8th in the IBO World Championship.

16-Aug-17
Randy Irvine won tbe longbow again. He is good for sure and a fellow Fayettevillian ,Bill Chouinard placed 3rd in the trad class at this years championship.

16-Aug-17
congrats MP

16-Aug-17
congrats MP

16-Aug-17
Yes, congratulations MP.

18-Aug-17
Congratulations Mike!

18-Aug-17
Good shootin' mike

18-Aug-17
Congrats, Mike.

18-Aug-17

SpongeBen's Link
Congrats Mike! Me and My two sons shot the entire IBO National Triple Crown and even the IBO World Championships last weekend. I just missed winning the IBO Worlds and ended up 3rd... Maybe next year! There is one more IBO Tournament left in West Virginia this season. The WV IBO State Championship will be held at Lumberport Archery Club (near Shinnston, WV) on Saturday, September 9th and Sunday, September 10th.

28-Aug-17
Where did ya get schedule, could not find on IBO page?

28-Aug-17

M.P.'s embedded Photo
M.P.'s embedded Photo
Its on their Facebook page

28-Aug-17
Facebook? What is that?

29-Aug-17
It's that place where you go to get dates.

29-Aug-17
yeah, You know Facebook, A site you can go on and see whats up with people and chat back and forth ,share pics and stuff...like the Bowsite.

29-Aug-17
Oh my!! I'll have to look into that. It's getting hard to hook my buggy up to the horses just to go talk to someone.

29-Aug-17
Gobbler, you need to get on there so you can send pictures to all your friends of what you are having for lunch every day. Seems a lot of that goes on. I never have been on there myself. I have a young friend who had to get a security clearance for his job with a contractor with the Air Force. They told him it would take about 6 months--he got it in two. The FBI guy told him it was because he never had a Facebook account. If he had, they would have had to go back through all of his contacts on there.

29-Aug-17
Gobbler has two Facebook accounts,his personal 1 and his other one for his Star Trek, fan club. Its kinda weird seeing him In his treestand wearing his Spock costume

29-Aug-17
Mike, that was our secret!!

Dave, you are right. Social media used the wrong way can lead to problems later in life. You have to watch what you put on it or what pictures you post!! But it can be useful to keep in contact with old and new friends. I got on it the summer I had my broken ankle and reconnected with lots of old friends from high school and college that I never would have without it. Plus if you follow certain sites the information available is great.

29-Aug-17
I havnt been on there either.,

30-Aug-17
No Facebook for me. Enough BS everywhere else.

30-Aug-17
That was exactly how I felt before using it. You just have to filter thru the BS like with everything else. It was cool to connect with old friends. I found out I had a half-sister. Went all the way thru high school with her and never found out till last year. But my father was a drunk and left before I was one so it wasn't a huge surprise

• Sitka Gear