Matte 17-Aug-17
turkulese 17-Aug-17
writer 17-Aug-17
keepemsharp 18-Aug-17
writer 18-Aug-17
sitO 18-Aug-17
16-Aug-17

writer's Link
Meeting is still in Scott City....but now it's in November?

16-Aug-17
To keep bowhunters from attending? Maybe? Possibly? No?

17-Aug-17
Seriously? Like that many ever attend a meeting?

17-Aug-17
Any idea as to why? Big change coming?

17-Aug-17
Kiddin Mikey, they've been good to us as you know.

17-Aug-17
Thought so, Kiley. Turk, read the danged link. You're a teacher, you've dedicated much of your life to getting kids to read. :-) All it says is scheduling conflict. Moving it an entire month is interesting.

17-Aug-17
Think the move had to do with getting something published in official paper? Someone was trying to talk to me right at that time.

17-Aug-17
Yes I was surprised at the Cheney Meeting that I was the only one who stood up with issues to express when it came to deer hunting. I figured this meeting being so close to everyone here in Central Kansas more voices would attend. It was nice though how the KBA represented all if us. They looked very professional and with money to boot.

17-Aug-17
In my defense I just got out of learnin' kids how to read and write. Me brains gettin' lazy I guess.

Honestly, I did read it Writer. Thought someone might have some insight besides a generic "scheduling conflict".

It does seem odd to move it back that far.

17-Aug-17
The "scheduling conflict" was with the legislative people who have to approve every meeting the commission has. For some reason those people aren't going to meet again until too late for the scheduled meeting in October. Welcome to commission meetings, and complaining sportsmen, Matt. You got up, your participated....you can take credit or bitch, whichever is appropriate.

18-Aug-17
Matte: you were not the only one to address deer issues. I made another pitch to get rid of the Oct. 2 day doe season but I failed again. Instead they made it 3 days.

18-Aug-17
Keep going, Dave. You're about as consistent as they come when it comes to going to meetings.

18-Aug-17
Thursday's are just hard for most folks including myself. I did send some comments to a guy that went, and I appreciate him listening whether he used my words or not, but I would have rather been there myself.

• Sitka Gear