Rutbuster 19-Sep-17
gobbler 19-Sep-17
Babysaph 20-Sep-17
gobbler 20-Sep-17
21-Aug-17

Rutbuster's embedded Photo
Rutbuster's embedded Photo

Rutbuster's Link
Here is the information for the QDMA banquet for any WV bow hunters that may be interested.

21-Aug-17
I'll be there

23-Aug-17
Gobbler that is good to hear. I believe that Erich Long's speaking topic should be very popular with many attending land owners.

23-Aug-17
Great!

23-Aug-17
Great!

24-Aug-17
QDM has worked for my new property. I havn't allowed any bucks to be killed in 3 years and that is working. More bigger bucks around.

24-Aug-17
I have been practicing QDM at my farm for a couple years now and it is undeniable that age is the biggest factor to having larger bodies and antlers. It's hard to do on small properties but many in the state are taking matters into their own hands with or without the DNR assisting.

30-Aug-17
Adventures on the Gorge donated a rafting trip for two.

30-Aug-17
I will be there

08-Sep-17

gobbler's embedded Photo
gobbler's embedded Photo
Nate Adrian likes QDM

09-Sep-17
It was cool having Nate at the banquet tonight. That is the last person I expected to be in attendance.

09-Sep-17
It was neat meeting him. Attendance was great, they had to get a bigger room than expected. I finally won something LOL

09-Sep-17
Yeh it easy to promote something that lots of people want. You almost didn't win. Lol

09-Sep-17
I know!! LOL

18-Sep-17
I hope to see QDMA continue to grow in WV.

19-Sep-17
I believe it will continue to grow. The problem is that nobody even knows about this organization. There are already a lot of people already practicing QDM in WV but they don't know there is an organization that can help promote what they think is the correct way to manage deer herds. Just my opinion.

19-Sep-17

gobbler's embedded Photo
gobbler's embedded Photo
I finally won something on a raffle. They had really good quality gear on auction and raffles.

20-Sep-17
good gobbler now if you just stay out of the woods you could get some of those honeydoos done for your wife. :)

20-Sep-17
What!!!! U scared me. It will be great to build blinds with :^)

• Sitka Gear