Teeton 24-Aug-17
bill v 24-Aug-17
bill v 24-Aug-17
bill v 24-Aug-17
bill v 24-Aug-17
bill v 24-Aug-17
bill v 28-Aug-17
22-Aug-17
A friend just told us about a dealer who sets up at the Harrisburg show each year and sells rope for safety lines. I buy an average of ten lifelines per year and this would save us a lot of money if we could buy the ropes wholesale and make our own. Does anybody happen to know the name or contact info for this dealer? Thanks!

Cheryl Napper, Shiloh Ranch Hunting Camp

22-Aug-17
Just "google rope dealer" or "wholesale rope dealers" You will find what your looking for.

Ed

22-Aug-17

Teeton's Link
I pretty sure you know how to make your own. But if not or you need to know what kind of rope you should find it here. Click the link.. ED

Link https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+make+tree+stand+safety+rope

22-Aug-17
Ed, I've been Googling climbing ropes for several months and nothing I've found has come close to the prices I was told that this particular dealer was selling for.

Thanks for the help. If anybody knows of this dealer, or has any other ideas of how to locate him I'd sure appreciate it.

-Cheryl

22-Aug-17

Teeton's Link
Ok, if no one can help here. Maybe post ur question on the NRA's Great American Outdoor Show Face book page. Maybe some that's with the show or NRA may see it and know. Just an Idea. https://www.facebook.com/greatamericanoutdoorshow/

22-Aug-17
Thanks!

22-Aug-17

RC's Link
This them?

https://rwrope.com/

23-Aug-17
I bought rope off your guy last year at the show. I bought 300' plus the small rope for the knots. it cost $100. for enough to make 10 lifelines

I will look and see if I have the receipt and let you know

he is usually set up right at at a corner next to a door in on of the smaller rooms

bill v

23-Aug-17
I checked the Harrisburg show vendors list for last year and the link I posted above was the company that was there.

23-Aug-17
Thank you! I appreciate y'all!

24-Aug-17
Tradman and Huntress, Let us know how you made out. What ropes you got for the line and what rope for the knot and their costs.. I looked at some ropes but could not find any that where darker,, gray,brown or green colors. Ed

24-Aug-17
I am still searching. After looking at their website I couldn't find anything for much less than a dollar per foot. They must bring all their bargain rope to the show! I'll let you know what I find.

24-Aug-17

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
this is the main rope I bought

24-Aug-17

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
pic

24-Aug-17

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
oops I can't find the receipt

24-Aug-17

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
label pic

24-Aug-17

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
and the perusic (sp) knot rope

25-Aug-17
Bill, do you know if those ropes have a safety rating (specifically, a fall rating) anywhere on the label? My iPad won't let me enlarge it enough to read.

28-Aug-17
I'll have to look. the rope guy knew exactly what we are using it for and this is the rope he recommended for it. its actually a climbing rope

bill v

• Sitka Gear