Bentstick81 28-Aug-17
deerhunter72 12-Sep-17
Lynn Wilcox 12-Sep-17
Lynn Wilcox 15-Oct-17
Dusktildawn 16-Oct-17
25-Aug-17

Lynn Wilcox's embedded Photo
All that hard work is beginning to pay off....8^)

25-Aug-17
looking good-best of luck to him-Hap

25-Aug-17

Working on treestand shooting form & placement
Working on treestand shooting form & placement
Death from above

25-Aug-17

Cubscouts helping train them early.
Cubscouts helping train them early.
Several yrs ago, just learning some basics at Cub scout camp.

26-Aug-17

1st Robinhood
1st Robinhood
Now he getting good enough he is starting to cost Dad some money on New knocks & arrow

$ well spent......8^)

26-Aug-17

Robinhood with 36# don't drive in far.
Robinhood with 36# don't drive in far.
But it did drive in far enough to split the first carbon arrow

28-Aug-17
Looks like you are doing a great job of teaching, and he is doing a great job of learning, Lynn. You better draw you a couple more spots for him to shoot at, on that bag target, or its going to get real expensive. LOL. Congrats!

12-Sep-17
That's awesome! I don't group my shots anymore, carbon arrows cost too much $$

12-Sep-17
Thanks guys...Wyatt is shooting ~5 times a week now. Last week we had Wyatt's draw length changed from 22" to 23", because he was getting a bigger bend in his elbow & was ready for a longer draw. With no change to limbs, it also changed his draw weight from 36# to 40.5#. He liked the increased draw, shot well with it & had a BIG increase in arrow speed!

This spring he started pulling 27#, with a goal of pulling 40# ! Now he has pasted his goal & this bench mark. Now I feel his bow set up AND his shooting ability, is capable of killing a deer!

In the next few weeks we are shooting a lot at our 3d deer from different angles, ranges, from treestands, shooting from his knees, from hold his draw for extended times, to taking a quick but not rushed shot, ect.......as close to real bow hunting shots as I can create to get him ready for what he is face.

He already has 4 seasons of muzzle loader hunting under his belt and has done great with it but, this is going to be a much higher challenge and so far he is working super hard to up his game to the highest level. VERY PROUD of all his hard work!

I have Coached him and his buddies in baseball & basketball since they were 4yrs old & have instilled in them to never be satisfied with were you are at because there is always more to learn, room to improve & bigger challenges to take on.....

15-Oct-17

Monday morning ( Columbus day) Wyatt had this fawn come right under our stand, about 5 yards out & made a very nice double lung shot, from 20ft up. The doe ran ~60 yards crashed.

Monday was the last day of youth firearm season, that is why we had to wear orange, even though he was bowhunting.

#hardworkpaysoff

#noschool-gohunting

16-Oct-17
Congrats on your success. All your practice payed off and you should be proud. Best of luck the rest of the season.

• Sitka Gear