Colorado
Contributors to this thread:
jordanathome 30-Aug-17
JohnMC 30-Aug-17
Treeline 30-Aug-17
jordanathome 31-Aug-17
Grug340 31-Aug-17
30-Aug-17
I wonder what the older hands on BS think of what I observed Monday morning. I eased down through dark timber to a trail leading up to a drainage I wanted to hunt that has water. There is an old road bed back there and I was creeping along it listening and watching. About 150 yards from the drainage I see a nice big bull blast across the road into the lower section of drainage.....running like he was on fire. Wind was good, he could not have seen me as the road angle at my spot had hillside blocking my view of where he was.....I only got a brief glimpse of him.

As I eased up into the area hearing him continue to crash off and around below, I started to see his tracks everywhere crossing the road and up and down the hillsides. Deep churned up earth spread out over hundreds of yards.

I think he was chasing cows. Or another bull. Either way he was riled up by something and had torn the forest apart running full speed all over the place.

What do you think?

30-Aug-17
Bigfoot has been chasing him around

30-Aug-17
Possibly got into one of them Boulderite tree hugger's stash?

31-Aug-17
You guys are as helpful as a hangnail......LOL

31-Aug-17
I've had bull's do this after chasing and challenging them. They thought I was too big and were scared to fight. They left me with their cows and ran around us pissed off for an hour but was too timid to come fight for them. Most likely a 5x or first year 6x that got his cows stolen by a bigger bull.

• Sitka Gear