Ron Miller 05-Sep-17
gobbler 05-Sep-17
gobbler 06-Sep-17
Babysaph 06-Sep-17
hookman 06-Sep-17
Lone Eagle 12-Sep-17
Lone Eagle 12-Sep-17
04-Sep-17
I've been seeing a few bucks that have lost their velvet. Has anyone else? Bow season will be here before you know it.

04-Sep-17
I have pics of buck out of velvet on August 16th. But I also still have some in velvet. The Bucks out of velvet are fighting (sparring).

04-Sep-17
IDK what it is but it happens every year about this time :^)

05-Sep-17
Yep. Just like the rut. We have all of these predictions and yet it seems to be the same time every year. Go figure.

05-Sep-17

Ron Miller's embedded Photo
Ron Miller's embedded Photo
You Recon !! ??????

05-Sep-17
What's even stranger, after spending all summer growing antlers and consuming pounds and pounds of protein to make them grow they just let them drop off their heads later and walk away. That's weird!

06-Sep-17
Ive just been kidding of course but when u think about it antlers are fascinating. One of the fastest growing tissues known to man and a lot of energy , protein, calcium , phosphorus goes into antler that some of it comes from their own skeletal structure, whole purpose is breeding related then they just drop off when testosterone levels drop. Just think of the amount of growth that goes into elk, caribou , and moose. It all is pretty amazing.

06-Sep-17
Well our Pendleton county spikes are a lil slow. The only grow antlers 4-5 inches a year. LOL

06-Sep-17
Just saw a great 10 point this morning velvet free.

12-Sep-17

Lone Eagle's embedded Photo
This guy lost his, maybe I'll get lucky.

12-Sep-17

Here's his rub. According to my camera he lost his velvet August 28th.

• Sitka Gear