pa10point 07-Sep-17
St52v 09-Sep-17
horsethief51 09-Sep-17
Ben Farmer 12-Sep-17
Bourbonator 12-Sep-17
Grunt-N-Gobble 22-Sep-17
SJJ 22-Sep-17
04-Sep-17
EHD is running rampant in Washington and Beaver Counties. Just about everywhere I went in the woods this weekend I found dead deer floating in streams and ponds. The smell of death was overwhelming in some places. I found a dozen so far. Are any of you coming across any?

04-Sep-17
Have not been out much due to allergies, but that is some really bad news.

04-Sep-17
One of the inlaws told us they are finding them east of Punxy.

04-Sep-17

Bourbonator's embedded Photo
Found these 2 bucks this morning.

04-Sep-17

04-Sep-17
i am in hookstown i know of at least 17 within a mile of my house. guys i have talked to have found a lot in shippingport and georgetown.guy i work with brother was setting a stand off cannelton road in darlington last week and found a buck dying. game commission came and put it down and told him it is really bad this time around.

05-Sep-17
EHD hit my area of 2B 5 years ago, we lost 75% of the herd along with some awesome bucks. They are coming back nicely now. My buddy who lives in SE Ohio told me yesterday they have found 60 dead deer around his house.

05-Sep-17
Wow! That is bad! :(

05-Sep-17
Haven't heard of or found any in the areas I hunt (Rostraver, Murrysville, and Ligonier). My buddy found 6 on his lease in SE Ohio.

05-Sep-17
I've spent a lot of time in the woods this summer and haven't found a dead one yet, or heard of anyone else around here (butler) finding them.

05-Sep-17
Jeff I have been all over southern butler county woods this summer and have not found any.

06-Sep-17
I'm east of you, just west of Harrisburg, and its been an incredibly wet summer here, so no blue tongue.

06-Sep-17
Hemmoragic disease rears its ugly head when conditions are dry and animals seek out the rare water source and are then attacked by the bugs.

06-Sep-17

Here's another one found in Burgettstown, Washington County. It's going to be a rough year for deer hunters around here!

07-Sep-17
Justin, EHD killed deer often show blood, or bubbly blood around the nose and mouth... hence 'hemorrhagic'.

07-Sep-17
It wasn't shot that's for sure! They turn into a big black pile of slime as well.

07-Sep-17
Hey Bill, how far south in Washington County are you finding those dead deer?

07-Sep-17
Burgettstown, about 6 miles east of Wierton WV in the Panhandle.

07-Sep-17
Talked to friend last night who lives in Weirton . He said they been finding them there His wife works at the hospital said they can smell dead ones in behind there

09-Sep-17
I called my neighbor today to see if he has seen anything dead. Within 2 hours he called me back to tell me he found a 6 pt. He said it was not there 2 days ago. I heard they have found hundreds in Beaver County. This one was between Georgetown rd. and McClain rd. In South beaver township.

09-Sep-17
Saw one that died from blunt force trauma this morning in Clarion County. Hit by a motor vehicle.

12-Sep-17
I haven't found any so far in the areas I hunt in SW Pa and central Ohio.

12-Sep-17
I heard 15 dead deer found floating in a pond in Avella today. We need an early frost bad around here.

22-Sep-17
Found one dead doe a month ago in the brush. Could have been hit up near the road and made its way back into the woods before dying.

Then this past saturday, found a dead fawn in some taller grass that gets mowed maybe once a month directly behind the farm house. Might have smelled another dead one but not sure.

This was in northern Westmoreland co not far from Rt.22

22-Sep-17
EHD in PA....wow . I didnt know this was happening...only a matter of time until NY gets hit I would guess

• Sitka Gear