hawkeye in PA 08-Sep-17
Nonrespropowner 08-Sep-17
Bourbonator 08-Sep-17
08-Sep-17
These guys need another year. The lower one is almost the twin to the one I took last fall.

3bucks from Eric Stevens on Vimeo.

08-Sep-17
The larger buck here would be tough to let walk, but he still needs another year.

nice8 from Eric Stevens on Vimeo.

08-Sep-17
Yeah they need another year alright. That's about the average amount of time a deer spends in my freezer, I'm thinking that's the perfect place to spend that year.

08-Sep-17
With the Good Lord's blessings any of those would only show up once.

08-Sep-17
Those are the JV. I didn't have enough time to post videos of the REAL bucks this morning. The one I took last fall never appeared on any of my cameras, so come time for cruising and the rut, its HOPING that some of the better bucks cruise by.

I'm gonna call this one a nice 8 since I think it was too late for the extra point on the L beam to be long enough to count.

8 from Eric Stevens on Vimeo.

08-Sep-17
This one is another mainframe 4x4 with a kicker off the R G2, so I'll call him 4x5 to differentiate from the previous buck.

4x5 from Eric Stevens on Vimeo.

He's walking to the back of my house....

08-Sep-17
This one was a 5x6 last year but never presented himself to the cameras in the light of day. He's a full blown 6x6 with split G2s on both sides.

12pt from Eric Stevens on Vimeo.

08-Sep-17
The buck I took last fall was 20" inside and heavy, but relatively short points. I should have pulled teeth to have him aged as I'm sure he was on the downhill slide.

Chest girth was between 46 and 47" and this is all mountain ground with no farm fields for miles.

08-Sep-17

Nonrespropowner's embedded Photo
Taken with the rocklock, obviously.

08-Sep-17
Bowsite! Show me a bow kill! Nice buck though.

• Sitka Gear