RC 09-Sep-17
bill v 09-Sep-17
bill v 09-Sep-17
bill v 09-Sep-17
bill v 09-Sep-17
horsethief51 09-Sep-17
bill v 09-Sep-17
09-Sep-17
well, here we go boys. first sit of the year. crossed the river into NJ. figured I'd share with my buds in pa. didn't know if I would make it out, haven't been feeling too good but here I am. we're sitting the great grass lands of NJ. on 88 acres of fields and hedge rows. bsked is 200 yds from me to the east on a knoll in a hedge row. I'll be able to see him in the light I'm at the edge of a small thicket near the road over looking over 400 yds of weeds

the wife bitched me out for coming today. but what the. heck was just gonna sit at home. I can sit in a tree instead :) I'll keep you posted

bill v

09-Sep-17
Best of luck, Bill.

09-Sep-17
6:50. update. been busy. lots of deer. 4 straight out at 200. came from nw. now heading back to west 1 list in the field somewhere. maybe she'll pop back up eventually I saw 6 so far

bsked has seen a bunch too. including Whiteside. a piebald we've seen for 5 or 6 years now

09-Sep-17

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
thanks RC

baked in this pic, center in the tallest tree in the hedgerow

09-Sep-17

bill v's embedded Photo
bill v's embedded Photo
for perspective on the size of these grass lands this farm is at least 1/2 mile from me probably more

09-Sep-17
7:50 update. it's gotten a little quiet. I haven't seen one in awhile. just had a cat Bird come and visit, landed on a branch right next to me starting to get hungry!

09-Sep-17
Looks like fun Bill. I think it started in Georgia today too. My buddies are waiting for the rain to pass thru. Too hot and snakey now. Foggy and 48 degrees in west PA.

09-Sep-17
update 9:20. at breakfast now. saw. 8. bsked saw a couple dozen or so

no shots

good to get out

good luck this season to all, even McCrackpot with all those tags!

bill v

• Sitka Gear