Rutbuster 12-Sep-17
David Mitchell 12-Sep-17
Babysaph 12-Sep-17
Ron Miller 12-Sep-17
Babysaph 13-Sep-17
hookman 14-Sep-17
David Mitchell 14-Sep-17
12-Sep-17
Just saw where WV is finally number one in something. We are the state at the top of states to have the most deer collisions. Looks like our DNR is doing a good job after all. The didn't say how many deer were over 125 inches though.

12-Sep-17
lol

12-Sep-17
I also saw that we are number one as the unhappiest state in the country. That makes me unhappy :o( LOL. After that cow elk and her calf were killed this week when they jumped the median and collided with an ambulance, the head of the elk program said that they anticipated that would occur and is part of the reintroduction that must be expected. I bet lots of people will not be happy about that. Hitting a 500-600 pound elk will be different than hitting a 100 pound deer!

12-Sep-17
You are right Dave. But wait til they get poached. One good thing is down that way they don't poach like up here in the Eastern part of the state.

12-Sep-17
Yea Right !!

13-Sep-17
LOL

14-Sep-17
How could anyone be unhappy living in such a great country with all the privileges and opportunities that we have available to us. God has blessed us.

14-Sep-17
Don you are so right. We take His blessings too much for granted.

• Sitka Gear