onepin 12-Sep-17
longbeard 12-Sep-17
onepin 13-Sep-17
Bowguy 13-Sep-17
onepin 22-Sep-17
Petcontain 22-Sep-17
Shawn 24-Sep-17
12-Sep-17
Will a Ct bow hunter safety course certificate and a Ct archery hunting license qualify to get a New York archery license. The reg book I have from last year is a bit vague

12-Sep-17
Rick I get mine in NY every year without a problem

13-Sep-17
Thx for the input guys Does the first year have to be in person or can it be done online thxRick

13-Sep-17
As long as Ct had an international course and they do. They actually have to accept it.

22-Sep-17
ok got my boys archery tags as well as my own BUT it is required to get a 100.00 gun license as well then the 30.00 archery add on. And can anyone explain the qty allowed for my 130.00 tags. the DEC woman was a bit vague. I have a reg season deer tag, a bow/muzz tag and a bear tag. Does it give a gun deer and a bow deer? thx Rick

22-Sep-17
I believe you have to buy the Deer season license and then the archery or muzzy tags as you want DMP depending on zone.

You get 1 deer buck regular tag 1 either or archery tag and a Bear tag if you buy a MZ and you can take an additional doe.

24-Sep-17
It should be spelled out in the regs. for non-resident hunters. In NY we get basically two buck tags as we get an either or tag for bow season or muzzleloader and then a regular season buck tag, plus two doe permits most years. Shawn

• Sitka Gear