Will 13-Sep-17
Jebediah 13-Sep-17
Jimbo 14-Sep-17
hunterma 14-Sep-17
Pi 14-Sep-17
Tajue17 15-Sep-17
Pi 19-Sep-17
12-Sep-17
Watching Lone Star Law (like North Woods Law, but in TX). They put some kind of GPS device in a stand in order to catch somebody who'd been stealing stands. Pretty awesome. I like these guys.

13-Sep-17
That is awesome. Was it some sort of "bait" stand?

13-Sep-17
Did it work?

If so, was it a hunter, or a Anti trying to mess with a hunter?

13-Sep-17
Exactly, they set it out there as bait, brand new. Oh yes, it worked they just followed the beacon. It was another hunter. They must have a heck of a budget, it was a really nice stand.

14-Sep-17
I saw that and thought it was AWESOME! They caught the guys who stole the stand.

I wish someone made a small tracking device that once it's set up and turned on, it activates and sends a message to the owner when it detects being moved at least 100 feet.

14-Sep-17
I saw on one of the wireless trail cams (don't remember which one) that it sends you an update on it's location every 24 hours, didn't say it was to locate your stolen camera but reading between the lines it seems a likely reason.

14-Sep-17
We could sure use a motion activated type of camera device , that sends a signal when on. Record and report. Like a home monitor device. (Place in opposing tree with a climber )

15-Sep-17

Tajue17's embedded Photo
Tajue17's embedded Photo
I heard you can buy some little chips to hide in belongings or kids shoes and with an app you can have your own tracking devices now. a musician on another forum had 4000.00 les Paul stolen with a chip inside the cavity and nailed the guy right at his house...

19-Sep-17
T-17 , Great find and awesome if that is for real. Now ,whats an app ? Kidding . I don't have much tech. stuff in my life but that one is getting my attention. Maybe I'll open a bank account and get a credit card too . I'm slow to join in.

• Sitka Gear