SILVERADO 14-Sep-17
notme 14-Sep-17
SILVERADO 14-Sep-17
Bchrman11 15-Sep-17
Will 15-Sep-17
Ridgehunter 16-Sep-17
Straight Arrow 17-Sep-17
13-Sep-17
If you guys are hunting Aquarion in Easton, be careful someone is stealing gear. I had a friend lose a camera and stand off of private property abutting Aquarion. I think he said he checked cameras on the 3rd and they where fine but when he went back a couple days later, gone. He has a friend who had a camera stolen off of Aquarion about half a mile away that same week. The land owner on the first property isn't very happy and he doesnt plan to give access this year for recovery.

13-Sep-17
I had one taken a few years back.

13-Sep-17
They do grow legs,thats why i employed my dopey nephew to sit under the tree and draw pictures in the dirt of any passing critters...lol

13-Sep-17
Lost a ladder stand and trail cam last year on the Redding property.

13-Sep-17
That sucks. Did you guys report the theft to Aquarion?

14-Sep-17
Do not leave stands in the forest. I always carry in and out. I get peace of mind and exercise in the same time. The best combination for a hunter. LOL

14-Sep-17
I lost a set a couple years back and reported it to Aquarion

14-Sep-17
I believe Aquarion and Easton Police. The first guys stand and camera where on private land. Not sure about the 2nd. Byt I think that may have also been on private abutting Aquarion.

14-Sep-17
I didn't report it. I sucked it up and figured wasn't much they could do for me anyways.

14-Sep-17
Dave, i talked with one of the co's last year about a camera that walked. He said as long as theres a serial number to match theyll match it up with stuff they collect..it might take some time though

14-Sep-17
Gotcha I should document all my s/n then as I check them. Thanks notme.

15-Sep-17
Just putting it out there guys and gals. Last year I had seen some interesting individuals(kids) or at least late teens early twenties cutting through it might be possible they are grabbing the equipment and hocking it at the local pawn shops. Quick cash. You might want to investigate there.

15-Sep-17
Bummer. Years ago - in Easton on "the shed" I saw teens riding quads on reservation property a few times... Could be folks like that? Frustrating to hear.

16-Sep-17
I must be lucky been leaving stands and cameras on Aquarion for 15 years never had a problem, I must hide them pretty good.

17-Sep-17
I lock up my stand with a strong bicycle lock. Bought a lock and the bear box for my camera too.

• Sitka Gear