Babysaph 16-Sep-17
gobbler 16-Sep-17
bubbastump 25-Oct-17
Babysaph 25-Oct-17
JayD 25-Oct-17
bubbastump 06-Dec-17
Babysaph 06-Dec-17
15-Sep-17
well, tonight i will be pulling my card on my new camera and my new blind area. bought the primal quadpod 7" platform with a blind on it. did a mod, threw out tent poles and used 1/2" pvc conduit its alot stronger. moved location about 60 yards over now im 20 yards off the trail they followed last season. Didnt get to make a food plot this year or anything just too darn busy at work and traveling to Indy when I can to see my wife. back in feb she had a bad set of siezures and it put her into a coma. shes home with her mom but in a hospital bed. also just made the last order to get my atv ready for the atv task force with the county. however i clean snapped an axle a week ago. I think JR dropped one of his spare spike racks and it tore my cv boot and got wedged in there. Sad part is I shot the only doe last season, 21 bucks and 1 doe taken off the mountain.. there are too many does but members want racks and dont care about size , one guy claimed he was a trophy hunter, well hes in the wrong part for that maybe he should hunt JR's land o spikes

15-Sep-17
Prayers for your wife from all of us.

16-Sep-17
They eat good. Lol

16-Sep-17
21 bucks and 1 doe? That makes for a healthy herd SMH

25-Oct-17

bubbastump's embedded Photo
That spike musta followed jr back from his hunt area to Jefferson county

25-Oct-17
He needs another couple of inches before I would take him. Not quite enough antler length for dragging comfortably.

25-Oct-17
Good luck and prayers for your wife and you in your travels....

06-Dec-17

Getting great activity at night nothing at day time. Wma is cleaning house but my club has only gotten a few bucks. I think members are noticing and maybe will listen to me about harvesting does... there were more bear harvested than deer I think. This is one of them and last I heard it was up for b&c

06-Dec-17
That is a real nice bear. Congrats

• Sitka Gear