Bowjob 16-Sep-17
Pi 16-Sep-17
Bowjob 16-Sep-17
Pi 16-Sep-17
Will 16-Sep-17
Moons22 16-Sep-17
captain 17-Sep-17
16-Sep-17
Anybody out in CT or NH? Hot and sticky! Heading back out for an afternoon sit at a spot I just scouted. Google earth is your best friend. Small secluded field in the middle of the woods, apple trees on the edges. Most deer sign I've ever seen in NH.

Hunted this am and had no action. Was up in the clouds! So foggy.

16-Sep-17

Moons22's embedded Photo
Moons22's embedded Photo
Pic from this morning.

16-Sep-17
I spent 3 hours in my kayak with my five year old daughter looking for geese. I saw about 75 ducks and 0 geese... big surprise. but good times nun the less.

16-Sep-17
Newbie Here, Went out Yesterday to CT Morning and Afternoon sit. Nothing came in the 2 different spots on Private. On the walk back through the field i stepped in the yard she had 3 Does under Pear tree 20' from my truck. Did a short sit this Morning nothing Moving

16-Sep-17
Great name . Risky and funny .

16-Sep-17
Pi, I was on the fence also on the name, I asked my wife for help with a name when I was signing up and she was the one that suggested it, So I took a chance... We had a Good laugh , sorry in advance if it offends. Probably should of introduced myself, I'm 38 I've been Hunting archery since i was 10 yrs of age, My Mother pushed me into it. Great Site you guys have here!

16-Sep-17
Wow , you have some cool woman in your clan. Funny lady she is . My mother was a Red headed southpaw ... Need I say more ?

Glad you joined , I'm sure you have plenty of knowledge and stories to add.

16-Sep-17
Welcome aboard BowJob! Glad to have you. Yikes, that best not get taken out of context :) ha ha ha!

Moons I got out yesterday PM in CT, saw one doe, no shots released. Wife works super long days today and tomorrow, so Ill try to get out Monday before the monsoons...

16-Sep-17
Hey at least u saw a deer! Another goose egg this afternoon.. had a guy walk through the field with his dog barkin away at 630...perfect....

At least I know I was well hidden on the ground! Gonna give it hell in the am

17-Sep-17
out for evening sit in Nh no deer sighting but had a sow and here year old cubs come in at last light she was climbing every tree while the young ones were wrestling around on the ground had to scare them off so I could get down clapped my hands together and gave one yell and they were off to the races 0 to 60 in 2.2 secs tried to get pics but came out crap

• Sitka Gear