notme 17-Sep-17
SixLomaz 17-Sep-17
yukon roz 17-Sep-17
bigbuckbob 19-Sep-17
SixLomaz 19-Sep-17
notme 19-Sep-17
17-Sep-17

>>---CTCrow--->'s Link
Or was it supposed to be bad news bears?

POS Poachers. I'm in fabor if a bear season but tottaly opposed to this crap.

SATURDAY, SEPT. 16, 8:45 p.m.–According to multiple news reports, two men were arrested today in Wilton after one allegedly used a bow and arrow to shoot and kill two black bears on private property in town.

The reports say that an anonymous tip was made to the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection. Officers from DEEP’s Environmental Conservation Police (EnCon) that responded to the scene found a 28-year-old man from Wilton named Antonio Lio who was seen walking out of the woods carrying a backpack containing a bear skin, head and paws.

A second man, Daniel Moran, 33, from Norwalk, was with him.

It’s reported that Lio told police he shot a bear as it walked under his tree stand. He then admitted that he shot and killed a second bear when it approached him as he was examining the first bear.

According to EnCon Police, Lio reportedly texted Moran to help him remove the bears from the woods. Once Moran arrived, the two men allegedly skinned the first bear, taking the paws and head for a trophy mount.

Both men were arrested. Lio was charged with two counts of Illegal Taking of Black Bear and Negligent Hunting in the 4th Degree. He was released on a $5,000 non-surety bond.

Moran was charged with Conspiracy to Commit Illegal Taking of Black Bear. He was released on a $3,000 non-surety bond.

Both men are scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 28.

17-Sep-17
notme did it ... bigbuckbob helped using his psychic RIP (Retirement In Progress) abilities ... who knows ... all I know for sure is that 100 yards is the new limit ... LOL

17-Sep-17
Notme!!!

17-Sep-17
I at least wouldve been smart enough to wear the skin and crawl to my truck...lol

17-Sep-17
You need a BIG bear skin man. I think you would have done OK with 2 small bear skins even though you would end up with either 2 butts or 2 heads on display while crawling.

17-Sep-17
Sounds like cub and mother.And going to cost them a lot. And No hunting for at least a year.

19-Sep-17
I like hunting bare, it's a very natural and freeing feeling, just watch out for thorn bushes around 3 feet high. Ohhhh, bear hunting. Never mind. Notme, icks-ne on the bare-ne hunt-ne this weekend.

19-Sep-17
Brrrr ... getting cold and I get the chills just picturing you both bare in the woods. Someone will catch bigfoot in CT. Whatever you two have going is beautiful, as it brings tears in my eyes.

Poaching is a condemned activity. Shame on them and shame on whoever educated them.

19-Sep-17

notme's Link
Homie dont play that game..solo hunter

https://youtu.be/_54ycou4yok

• Sitka Gear