Wachusett 17-Sep-17
mainephoneguy 18-Sep-17
Jimbo 18-Sep-17
Ungie01201 18-Sep-17
brokenarrow 18-Sep-17
17-Sep-17

brokenarrow's embedded Photo
got this big cow twice on my cam in princeton! anyone else encoutering moose or moose sign?

17-Sep-17

same cow at night

17-Sep-17
Hey broken arrow, I live and hunt in the Princeton/Sterling area too and had a big cow coming through my yard. Found a nice big shed last December also. Tons of sign around here but I've yet to see one while in the woods. Only a matter of time.

18-Sep-17

mainephoneguy's embedded Photo
In 4S every time I do a camera check I get Moose!

18-Sep-17
I was just up in Athol this past weekend... first time I've been to that part of the state. Absolutely beautiful country. Anyway, I got a kick out of the Moose signs on the roads. That'll make you pay attention to what's in front of the truck. LOL

Wachusett, we drove through Princeton and Sterling... lots of super thick woods.

18-Sep-17
very cool. Just saw a pic of a decent bull on Facebook someone local here took on a dirt road over the weekend in Cheshire, MA. They are rutting. My buddy who is a guide in New Brunswick shared a video of a 50" bull in a wallow on a cow from over the weekend as well.

18-Sep-17
mainephoneguy thats a nice bull ya got there im hopein a big bull will start followin that cow of mine

• Sitka Gear