sitO 19-Sep-17
ARROWONEPY 20-Sep-17
ARROWONEPY 20-Sep-17
cwater 20-Sep-17
Okiebowdoc 21-Sep-17
Silvercreek 22-Sep-17
Heartshot 26-Sep-17
18-Sep-17
Wife got me a Tactacam for my birthday this year.. has anybody used one on their bow? It's about the same length and weight as my original stabilizer and doesn't effect my shooting. I took it to the range the other day and it shoots great video, looking forward to getting some kills on camera!

19-Sep-17
Been thinking about one also would like to hear what others say that have used it.

19-Sep-17
Guys I don't have a Tactacam, but I've played with all kinds of regular and mini cameras and have buddies that have tried them all. There is NO bow mounted camera I've ever heard of, seen, or tried that can compensate for the "shock" at release, and lets face it that's the most important 2-3sec of footage. The camera will be all over the place, none have figured it out yet, at least not to my knowledge.

20-Sep-17
we have them and we like them and also use them on our race cars in the off season.. 4.0 have very good picture

20-Sep-17
we have them and we like them and also use them on our race cars in the off season.. 4.0 have very good picture

20-Sep-17
I have one I'd sale someone if they wanted one! I never use it..... but like an ol boy told me once..... some people have money, and some people have bills! if your on the side of money get the Garmin 360 Virb. That thing is BA!

21-Sep-17
Thanks sito that's what I was wondering about shock at time of the shot think I will just use a Handy cam taking my son to your great state for his first time this yr. sure want to get his hunt on video.

22-Sep-17
Garmin virb 360. $800.00. Whoa Nelly!

26-Sep-17
I shot an elk with one mounted sun. the shock is the end of the video.

• Sitka Gear