N8tureBoy 20-Sep-17
grizzlyadam 20-Sep-17
bigcountry 21-Sep-17
20-Sep-17

bigcountry's embedded Photo
One of them on my hit list...Fingers Crossed
One of them on my hit list...Fingers Crossed
Hi everyone. Just wanted to check in with you all. I am from Mass and pretty much hunt exclusively in CT. Bow pretty much all seasons. New to the site this year. Was on another site for a few years but......nuff said...you get the picture. I hope to be posting some pics for you all but I am enjoying the early pics and good vibes from all the topics and discussions here...I like it!!!! Jim......(Big Country)

20-Sep-17
Jim - welcome to the site and to CT hunting. If you're from MASS I assume you're hunting somewhere in the northern part of CT, so if you ever need a hand to cull big boys like the one in your picture, I'm here to help. Just the kind of guy I am, no need to thank me. :)

Good luck on finding him from your stand, at the end of your arrow.

20-Sep-17
Welcome Jim. We are a bunch of great guys and many here with outstanding knowledge. I have learned a ton here and am blessed to be part of such a good group!!

20-Sep-17
Hey Jim, post up the other slammers on your hit list. Give these guys some more to drool over. Brian (TMH)

20-Sep-17

You got it Brian...I have a couple to show off....Here's another.

20-Sep-17
Welcome aboard dude!!!

20-Sep-17
Welcome

20-Sep-17
Thanks guys for the welcome....Very much appreciated.....

20-Sep-17
Welcome!

Yeah BBB, go. Help him out with the culling. You'll be shooting the great grand kid of the one on the pic.

20-Sep-17
Welcome I have lots of friends from mass all good guys

20-Sep-17
Good luck this season. Hope you get him!

20-Sep-17
Hey Jim, some awesome bucks you are on to there. I'm around if you need a hand with anything. I still owe you lunch if your going to be around. Best of luck to you this season!!

21-Sep-17
Hey Adam!!!! Hope all is well brother. Nice to see your still around....We definitely have to lunch again.....

• Sitka Gear