BruceP 21-Sep-17
Will 21-Sep-17
notme 22-Sep-17
bigbuckbob 22-Sep-17
Belchertown Bowman 22-Sep-17
N8tureBoy 23-Sep-17
Mike in CT 24-Sep-17
21-Sep-17
I don't see it, no way MA is gonna pass CT. Come on guys, let's flood this site.

21-Sep-17
You guys are "stocked" with MA folks who enjoy your state and it's hunting/fishing... If we pull out, you all are going down :)

MA is going to take the Bowsite State Forum Busy-ness award this year.

(says the guy who spends 50% of his bowsite time on here, the CT page)

21-Sep-17
For a t shirt or hat i could possibly interject even more nonsense and stupidity...lol

Ct took the taxachustest state title we cant loose the bowsite title!!!

21-Sep-17
Don't worry Will, you have Dan Malloy on your Team. He's been working against CT for years now.

21-Sep-17
Hell I am from Mass and just came down here to stop in say Hi and see what all the fuss is about,.. its starting to light up the Mass forms too,.. LOL

Oh shit wait ,.. stop posting down here,.. My Bad!

BB ,.. just another MassHole,.. saying Hi,.. ;)

21-Sep-17
I go on MA and CT everyday and it seems like we (MA) have you by a landslide lately with post numbers and the amount of posters. I have noticed a lot of new members on the MA forum but the same members on the CT forum. Pat, you have to add your numbers again. The main reason CT is ahead is because we have no deer and no other nonresidents come here to hunt.

21-Sep-17
most of the guys from mass hunt in ct that should count for us lol

21-Sep-17
Pat who rocks on live hunts ????

21-Sep-17
Steve, we don't do live hunts because it sucks so bad here it would get more flack from the big game forum then you guys get! I was going to do a live bear hunt but my sightings of chipmunks and a black squirrel would not have been to exciting.

21-Sep-17
You guys do realize that it's all about how many eyeballs read these posts right? Pat can chime in on the technical jargon, but I don't think how many threads and how many posts (and posters) are what counts, except that they drive traffic (clicks).

CT has the home field advantage. And our Live Hunts are so popular that even guys from the midwest can't make it through a day without clicking on them every half hour.

Maybe Pat can generate a click counter or some metric that we can use to keep score, so just like when the Yankees kick the Red Sox ass, we will know who is winning!

FYI, I used to hunt MA, but I was seeing more bears than deer so ...

21-Sep-17
Ace, we have a ton of bears but I can't seem to spot one even if I went to a zoo!

21-Sep-17
Wait guys - we shouldnt "fight" about this. Heck with it. Lets all just "Destroy" the national board by flooding it with CT & MA live mobile hunts :) ha ha ha. Power to the North East!

(That all said... MA is gonna take the belt this year :))

21-Sep-17
I lived in mass my whole life until I moved here 9 years ago. CT has got mass beat by a mile in my eyes. The hunting is soo much better here in ct.

21-Sep-17
You guys should check out some monster bucks on our 2017 Trailcam thread. Click away.

21-Sep-17
I was scoping them out spike..i think its the same 7 deer positioned in various poses to confuse the masses..hell you guys cant even get baked beans right...open can, dump can in pot and eat..tomorrow morning reheat...ewwww...loll

21-Sep-17
Ya alot of ma guys on on ct forum....i suspect ct will slow when mass opens . On the other hand we don't see many ct guys an mass forum lol

21-Sep-17
JR, why would one go from lots of deer, to very few... when sizes are not to different? Ha ha ha!

21-Sep-17
I'm on Ct forum every day/hr sometimes...too much probably...I do go read the Ma forum every so often...and then there is also the car accident I was in last week. A guy from Ma hit me from behind on the Parkway...go figure!!

21-Sep-17
MA has a forum too?

21-Sep-17
Notme, shoot I cook my beans in a Tupperware in the microwave!

21-Sep-17
Crow, yes we do. It's mostly filled with bird and squirrel watching along with some hiking and kayaking info.

21-Sep-17
Yeah but the MASS site doesn't have a "notme" on it. So forget all of the other comparisons, he's ours. Or at least that's what the voices in his head keep saying.

21-Sep-17
Longbeard hope your ok..did you roll around on the ground screaming, my caar...my caar, how will i paark my caar!...lol

21-Sep-17
BBB, that is true. Their is only one filthy raunchy Notme lol.

21-Sep-17
: ^)

21-Sep-17
MA Bowhunters are better looking too... ; )

21-Sep-17
Ive seen some od the woman up there dude,think id rather sit in the woods,....with the chipmunks....during a forest fire...covered in red ants......lol

21-Sep-17
Ahh, but the MA forum has Jebediah. Even if I quit hunting I'd probably still check the site regularly just to see what Jeb was up to.

21-Sep-17
#Truth to Bruces comment... different from Notme, but those guys could have thier own forum on here and it would be awesome!!!

22-Sep-17
Hey wait a minute, it looks like there was some brain work involved here..can it be pat?

Belchertown Bowman 22-Sep-17Private Reply Hello, Being an I.T. guy ,.. if the site is measuring it's usage in unique IP addresses,.. and folks wish to top Conn's ratings,.. ya just need to visit this site from different computer locations/networks. No need to increase our user base,..

So my phone is now set up to visit this site when I am bored up in a tree,.. my home computer visits this site,.. and so does my work PC. I am 3 unique addresses.

So all of us just need to sign in with our phones and work computers and you could expand greatly on the number of unique IP's this site sees.

BB

22-Sep-17
I just log onto to the site from every computer in the building. I just told everyone I was checking for a bug, didn't tell them it was Doc Williams. :) Sorry Doc.

22-Sep-17
!@#$%^&*,.. Whacks head (secrets out!),.. and runs throwing myself of the porch edge to my Doom! ,..

Lady reminds me as I pick myself out of the bushes,.. "It's only three feet high you idiot"

Slinks away mildly embarrassed,..

23-Sep-17
Is there a prize, Pat? Bragging rights? Participation trophies for all?

24-Sep-17
No trophies, just a warm, fuzzy feeling about being #1......

• Sitka Gear