notme 22-Sep-17
notme 22-Sep-17
Bowman 26-Nov-19
Notme 27-Nov-19
Bones1918 27-Nov-19
hickstick 27-Nov-19
steve 27-Nov-19
21-Sep-17
I spend a fair bit of time on the Ct local forum here on Bowsite since I've hunted down there on and off over the last 8-9 years. Pat (Bowsites owner) is a CT resident and just noted on their forum that "we" (MA local forum) are "gaining" on the CT guys for most active forum.

He tried to rally the troops to push up the numbers and keep "us" at bay.

Lets take em guys! Have a question, comment, idea, story... Share the heck out of it and lets kick some CT butt.

The best part, is that even if we dont, two dinky little north eastern states could make all those midwestern / western states stay low on the list :)

GO!

21-Sep-17
Will I thought this was a follow-up installment after the "post and young" story--a "post-post post."

21-Sep-17
Ct. forum is great . It's that little state between here and there that needs an infusion. Pitiful really .

21-Sep-17
I am always thankful for the Mass forum. I find it disappointing that the NH and RI forum is dead. thanks Mass

21-Sep-17
How do you score on Pat's ledger? Is it number of topics? Or does each individual comment count?

21-Sep-17
Jeb, i think its actually unique page visits... so posting may not fully do it, but its fun so what the heck ??

21-Sep-17
Some of you guys need a hobby . . .

21-Sep-17
We have one and it starts in a few weeks . Till then its this or the nut house . I think the name of it is " White oak haven "

22-Sep-17
You guys realize half the ct posters are mass guys lol...

22-Sep-17
We are trying to win them back . We are just not as smaaat as da Conn men .

22-Sep-17
So true J - myself included :) Pat should just combine the boards. I'd pay money to see a conversation including Jeb, Notme and BelchertownBowmen... I'd get a hernia from laughing (you guys are AWESOME)!

22-Sep-17
BB here,.. wait to ya see me in the woods ,.. can't wait ta get out and screw up royal,.. I figure after not hunting for 25 or so years,.. I aught to pull some real bloopers,.. least till I get my hunting feetz back under me,..

Lets hope any mistakes are the non serious sort,..

LMAO!

PS being a new guy on these forums,.. I sorta take that above comment as a compliment,.. note I said "Sorta" Will ;)

Can't wait,.. unchain me from this DESK!!!!!

22-Sep-17
Its not going to work .lol Steve from ct and I know a lot of you guys .

22-Sep-17
Steve! Welcome across the border - visit often :) BB - total compliment, your enthusiasm is contagious man! (I'm going to have to put a bowsite icon on my wives phone, and one our tablet... Oh, we have an ancient iPad the kids use... Ill have to put one on there to and let the kids look at trail cam pics. The more IP addresses the better right BB :)

22-Sep-17
Oh ya, im gonna pay some homeless dude $3 a day plus a half eaten pbj to go turn on all the computers at the library...oh chit!!!! Im on the wrong site!!

22-Sep-17
Oh and thanks will, ill takem anyway i can..lol

26-Nov-19
That's good content. It's nice abcya

27-Nov-19
HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!! You massholes can't resurrect a competition without giving us warning!!!!

27-Nov-19
I like Pats fan CT. Giants fan CT can pound sand. I feel like the line is the Quinnipiac River. Does everyone west of the Q-bridge roots for the Yankees and the Giants?

27-Nov-19
I call that NYE Bones (NY East) lol

I haven't posted on the CT forum in a long time, there are a few I'd welcome here....but they have way too many trolls!!! Steve is good, Nutmeg, Mike, and a whole host of others....but there's a bunch that can stay in CT IMHO. :)

27-Nov-19
You guys should go to ct site and see my birthday buck !!! 69 years old and still going !lol Will did! Steve

• Sitka Gear