notme 22-Sep-17
bigbuckbob 22-Sep-17
notme 22-Sep-17
Mike in CT 24-Sep-17
Wild Bill 24-Sep-17
21-Sep-17

Roybow's embedded Photo
Roybow's embedded Photo
Anyone have any luck with this product I've used it here and there for years, but never really had any bucks come running into it deer have been around it,but hard to say if they came to it or just happen to be coming anyways. I was a huge fan of Muzzy scrape juice bowhunter setup you can't get it anymore I would love to get my hands on some of that stuff.

21-Sep-17
Piss in a dripper even bettet

21-Sep-17
Tinks 69 for me

21-Sep-17
Just pee on your wallet, it pretty much has the same effect.

21-Sep-17

22-Sep-17
girlfriend 69 is the best. ;)

22-Sep-17
And Bob goes "Notme" for the win! Mic Drop baby! :)

I've tried it a few times, with no results.

I have had deer literally walk from downwind right to a Special Golden Estrus "bomb" I had put out. I've shot a few that way, missed a couple and had no shot op on a couple... but that has definitely worked for me. That said, any "attractant", if it's going to work, the deer has to get downwind of it, or pretty much step on it... When that happens, they are also getting pretty much downwind of you - and that's always bad.

So if you use it, I'd wait until it's prime time (IE, November) and when the wind is consistent vs spinning around. If you do a scent drag with it, make sure you dont set up the drag in a way which brings a deer downwind of you on the way to your hoped target location.

Again though... 307... Leave it in the store.

22-Sep-17
LMFAO....you done good young grasshopper...the student teaches the master..

22-Sep-17
thank you oh wise master. I will continue to study the ways of fat bastard and develop the chi you have in your spirit.

22-Sep-17
And by the robustness of my belly theres a lot of f*@kin chi ...or chit.? Either or works for me..lol

24-Sep-17
Best scent for me remains no scent......always prefer to be the hunter and not the hunted.

24-Sep-17
If you want to drag a scent rag, use a stick and, with gloved hand, hold it off the trail/path you are walking on and always keep it to the same side. That is, don't drag it across your footsteps and leave it close enough to your stand, to the left side if you are right handed, and off the ground, for a kill shot.

307 hasn't worked for me, but estrous, slightly before or in the rut has.

• Sitka Gear