GF 21-Sep-17
Wild Bill 21-Sep-17
SixLomaz 21-Sep-17
GF 22-Sep-17
longbeard 23-Sep-17
GF 24-Sep-17
21-Sep-17
Just in case anybody's lookin'...

I have a full dozen brand-new-in-the-box Beeman ICS 400s: 8.4 GPI, 26.75" BOP-VON with 5" off-set parabolic feathers and vi-brake inserts, and I can't shoot them out of any of my bows.

None of them have ever been shot, nor even had a point screwed in, that I can think of... they've just been boxed up for a number of years

And while I'm thinking of it, I have 8 GT woodgrain blems, 5575s. Pretty sure they're 28.5" or so with 2" aluminum inserts up front, so they might be tricky to cut down. They've been shot a fair amount and some need replacement nocks (pin type, I believe) but they're solid.

Sell or trade - I think Wild Bill and Longbeard will tell you I'm OK. Shawn, too, if we haven't been arguing, lately!

Thanks!

21-Sep-17
GF is OK.

21-Sep-17
How much for both Beaman and GT?

22-Sep-17
Ha! Bill only likes me because I volunteered to get rid of all of his old aluminum for him, and I only made him pay for the shipping.....

Longbeard doesn't actually like me - he acts like he does (sometimes) but I can tell because he hasn't let me go hunting on a Saturday morning in FOUR YEARS!!!

I don't know where to start on a price... Lemme look at a few things, and/or you can PM me with a number if you have one in mind...

23-Sep-17
Your funny GF...just so your viewers know what you are talking about GF volunteers his time every Sat morning to coach at our local rink. I just happen to be the rink manager (I guess that makes me his boss). That you for your time GF!!

24-Sep-17
"Your funny GF.."

Yeah, well... looks aren't everything, you know!!!

• Sitka Gear