PredatorFromAbove 23-Sep-17
RutnStrut 23-Sep-17
Crusader dad 24-Sep-17
Rookie 25-Sep-17
Crusader dad 26-Sep-17
Badger Bucks 26-Sep-17
Buckiller 26-Sep-17
22-Sep-17
Wow, that's awesome. Great story. Thanks for sharing.

22-Sep-17
WOW

22-Sep-17
Read this story last night, I have a cabin in Webster where the buck was shot. The heard has been down for years but you see a couple giants every so often. We haven't had much luck on our property but have seen some big bucks on public in the area.

22-Sep-17
Finally a pretty well written newspaper article related to hunting.

I worked in Webster for several years back in the 80's and hunted around Webster and Siren. There's some nice country around there.

Also don't forget that the former world record typical, the Jordan Buck came from just up the road near Danbury.

22-Sep-17
A lot of nice bucks were shot during the Sunday/Monday cool front. If you look back I told people to get out and hunt those fronts. Too bad I couldn't follow my own advice. Adulting(work) screws up yet another thing.

23-Sep-17
Yep looks like this Tuesday should be another good day with a big 20 degree cool front coming in!

23-Sep-17
Wednesday (27th) should be good night to hunt with NW wind and temps to mid 40's at night...

23-Sep-17
I agree, Weds eve I plan to be out for the first time this year. It may especially be good as it will be cooler and Monday and Tuesday are supposed to be rainy.

24-Sep-17
That's a little one compared to what I plan on killing this year:-)

25-Sep-17
Crusader, going for da turdy pointer!?

26-Sep-17
Rookie, ya gotta dream big right?:-)

26-Sep-17
I believe that 220 was from Vernon County.

26-Sep-17
Badger bucks is correct

• Sitka Gear