Pi 23-Sep-17
notme 24-Sep-17
Belchertown Bowman 24-Sep-17
notme 24-Sep-17
spike78 24-Sep-17
Belchertown Bowman 24-Sep-17
notme 24-Sep-17
22-Sep-17
They are trying to win the great race with a trick . They must be getting desperate . Stay focused ! Remember they gave us Lyme and now they want to finish us off...

22-Sep-17
Ha - that's funny. Bob (BBB) is a good dude and one of the mainstay's of that forum... Cant believe he took the time to get all those clicks... Ha!

22-Sep-17
I went there and said you didn't get me. I'm wicked smaaat . Well done Bob.

23-Sep-17
We'll gladly take lymes back if you take the title of taxatwoshits back..CRAP what am i doing in enemy territory...WAIT,look over there. Dead bird.....

23-Sep-17
Notme, Come to the Dark side .... I am your Father ...

We are but friends of a different name , focus son , the bird lives .

There are no Taxes , nothing to fear , only the Lyme ... the Lyme ... the Lyme

23-Sep-17

notme's Link
Must resist...

23-Sep-17
I am Elmer J. Fudd... I own a mansion and I Hunt Big furry Deer with cloven hooves and massive antlers . Be vewwy Quiet ...

23-Sep-17
Ah you must be in ct ..no such beast in mass...lol

23-Sep-17
Sounds like a challenge between Mass and Conn. Biggest gross score at the end of deer season wins! I can tell you that the biggest will not be coming from me.. Lol

23-Sep-17
We send the little ones south . Lots of 'em . And because the hunters are a bit too relaxed there , they grow into big ones , all fattened up on piles of corn . They have plenty of time and land to multiply and generally live an easy life... Soft deer, full of Growth hormones ...

Come on up north and try to find a spot to hunt . That's half the battle . My best spot is on the corner of a Walmart building but the view is great and parking plentiful. The other half is killing the beasts here ... they are all nicknamed " Old Iron-side " for a reason . It's on !

23-Sep-17

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
Ya well ,DUH!!!....i see your walmart(although the view of some of those critters are interesting) and raise you a 150' strip between 2corporate offices

23-Sep-17
Us Mass holes typically gauge range by looking at parking space numbers/lines,... and avoid corporate offices,... when possible,. Just saying,..

23-Sep-17
Your a funny man .

I see you have one of our little fellas on camera . Glad he arrived safely.

Best of luck to you . Thanks for the funnies.

24-Sep-17
Same to you bud..hope to see you drag one out during a blue light special...lol

24-Sep-17
I had a lot of fun with the back and forth over this friendly competition and good spirits,.. that all bow hunters show each other,.. sometimes the "events" of our current age get me down,.. a quick look over the forums restores my positive view of humanity,..

Thanks to all who participated including those unknowing "victims" from all over the country who got tricked by NOTME

NOTME,.. you will live in infamy on the Masshole forums for some time,.. Well done Sir!

I think in the end we need to tip our hat to Pat,.. who triggered it all with a well placed Poke on the CT. forums.. that spread like wild fire,.. LMAO

Thanks Pat!

Oh and thanks for visiting our MA forums one more time,.. this was posted on the CT forums as a fun thank you to them all,..

24-Sep-17

notme's Link
https://youtu.be/BX1ljYx3g3k

BB, i too would like to give a tip of the hat to Pat for opening up the door to a better dialogue between our two miserably liberal states...

And to you,BB, and you other Massholes that joined in..dieing aint hard for men like you and me . living is hard when all that youve ever cared about has been butchered or raped...

I can not be the man that i am if i take credit for the great bowsite rouse..i was/am a carefully placed pawn, a red headed stepchild if you will...the true master of puppets pulling the strings goes to BBB..in his antiquated way he seceretly and covertly crafted a well sprung trap..a hardy hand shake and a that a boy to you sir...so in essence the joke is still on you..must be why the ASS in MASSATWOCHITS will always be there...

24-Sep-17
Notme, you are part correct. You have a libtard governor but we now have a republican governor although sometimes he's not! Oh plus we can shoot bobcat and bear. Or at least some guys can but I can't even get a glimpse of a damn bear. But you still have more deer doh!

24-Sep-17
Correction BBB gets to live in infamy on the mass forums for this fun prank,.

Notme your still a good man but credit to BBB for posting on all the other forums of states that was funny as hell

24-Sep-17
Tis all good....A GOOD SEASON TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD SIT!!!!!

• Sitka Gear