shawnm 24-Sep-17
Belchertown Bowman 24-Sep-17
Will 25-Sep-17
Grate-ful-draw 25-Sep-17
24-Sep-17

Belchertown Bowman's Link
Just wanted to let you know a nice heartfelt thank you posted on the mass forums for the fun back and forth we had and competition over which forums to get more traffic ,.. as it says over there on the post,.. well done and thank you to both of ya,.. it provided many laughs to folks over all of new england,.. Hell ,.. Notme cause of you,.. the entire country,..

Good bunch here,.. tips hat to all of you in Conn

Link

24-Sep-17
HAHAHA. Trying to trick us into giving you clicks?

I ain't falling.

24-Sep-17
It's a true thank you on, both forums ,..you can go or not,.. none of us really care how many clicks there are,.. but it is a fun healthy comp.

Hey I am regular now on your CT forums to see what I can learn,.. clicks or not. Could care less on clicks,.

BB notice that is one short of BBB LMAO!

Can't believe you folks can Xbow hunt ,.. makes me want to buy one,. :)

24-Sep-17

notme's Link
https://youtu.be/BX1ljYx3g3k

BB, i too would like to give a tip of the hat to Pat for opening up the door to a better dialogue between our two miserably liberal states...

And to you,BB, and you other Massholes that joined in..dieing aint hard for men like you and me . living is hard when all that youve ever cared about has been butchered or raped...

I can not be the man that i am if i take credit for the great bowsite rouse..i was/am a carefully placed pawn, a red headed stepchild if you will...the true master of puppets pulling the strings goes to BBB..in his antiquated way he seceretly and covertly crafted a well sprung trap..a hardy hand shake and a that a boy to you sir...so in essence the joke is still on you..must be why the ASS in MASSATWOCHITS will always be there...

24-Sep-17
Just another reason CT is better than mass. All of you on the mass forum should move down here and join the CT forum. That way you can X bow all you want!!!

24-Sep-17
Here CT folks,.. a cut an paste for those of you worried about your clicks,.. you will miss the fun reply's though,.. but here is the thank you I wanted you to all see,..

------------

I had a lot of fun with the back and forth over this friendly competition and good spirits,.. that all bow hunters show each other,.. sometimes the "events" of our current age get me down,.. a quick look over the forums restores my positive view of humanity,.. Thanks to all who participated including those unknowing "victims" from all over the country who got tricked by NOTME

NOTME,.. you will live in infamy on the Masshole forums for some time,.. Well done Sir!

I think in the end we need to tip our hat to Pat,.. who triggered it all with a well placed Poke on the CT. forums.. that spread like wild fire,.. LMAO

Thanks Pat!

Oh and thanks for visiting our MA forums one more time,.. this was posted on the CT forums as a fun thank you to them all,..

24-Sep-17
Wait was it Notme or BBB who posted on all the other state forums? Let me scroll back through this mess to figure that out,..

24-Sep-17
BBB,.. there ya go I reviewed the threads.. credit to you my fiendish friend that was an awesome prank..

25-Sep-17
I've had a blast on the MA and CT forums over the years. Fun to see them "come together".

25-Sep-17
Notme is stand up comedy in online form. Thanks for the continuous light hearted laughs Notme! You remind me not to take myself too seriously.

• Sitka Gear