NickDlow 25-Sep-17
Bigbuckbob 25-Sep-17
fingers 25-Sep-17
notme 25-Sep-17
Wild Bill 26-Sep-17
Will 26-Sep-17
travistroop 26-Sep-17
25-Sep-17
I'd hate to say it but the Mass guys had a good idea and I'd like to hijack it and bring it here lol. They're posting general areas they hunt and possibly helping each other out over pm's if they hunt the same areas. This is my first season and I'd love to meet an experienced hunter from here to get some tips in the field. I'm more of a hands on guys myself rather than just reading tips. This is not nessicarly to 'steal' a spot but maybe to hunt the same woods working together especially on public land. How do you guys feel about that around here?

25-Sep-17
I'm in zone 5 only hunting on my 4 acre property which is surrounded by much larger parcels. I've scouted some public land with little luck. Only seen small buck on my cams out there so I haven't bothered hunting it yet. Though I have t checked cams in a couple months. I'd be surprised if they're still there honestly lol.

25-Sep-17
I hunt the NW corner on state land, lots of acreage so do your homework and scouting. Oh yeah, my tree is the oak at the edge of an old clearing with the game trails running through it

25-Sep-17
I hunt zone 12 , in the south eastern side if the state . I have 1200 acresof state land that I know like the back of my hand . And yes , we do have some nice bucks running around on there .

25-Sep-17
11, no homework or scouting involved..just sit at the table on the deck,sip my anisetta cappuccino whilst stealthily dunking my biscotti listening to pagliacci..quite relaxing for sure

26-Sep-17
"the Mass guys had a good idea"

You lost me right there.

"This is my first season and I'd love to meet an experienced hunter from here to get some tips in the field. I'm more of a hands on guys " That just doesn't sound right.

Tip : If you only hunt by what a camera shows you, you only have half the view.

26-Sep-17
NE quadrant, public only

(OP - so true, the Mass Guys always have the best ideas :))

26-Sep-17
Zones 9, 10 and 5 all public land, Franklin WMA, North Stonington WMA and Patchogue SF (mainly lower sections). If you hunt these areas PM me, Ive got my spots and don't need yours :)

• Sitka Gear