Contributors to this thread:
travistroop 25-Sep-17
travistroop 25-Sep-17
BoneHead 25-Sep-17
SILVERADO 25-Sep-17
notme 25-Sep-17
travistroop 25-Sep-17
25-Sep-17
Looking good for this weekend I might just make the 1.5 mile hike to my good spot with the stand on my back. How often can you hunt a spot before pushing the deer out? I'm thinking once every three weeks

25-Sep-17
Looking good for this weekend I might just make the 1.5 mile hike to my good spot with the stand on my back. How often can you hunt a spot before pushing the deer out? I'm thinking once every three weeks

25-Sep-17
Depends if your hunting there bedding areas or if you are just on the outskirts. If they don't know you are their then no harm done. Mornings this time of year are tough, if your just meat hunting then no worries but big guys tend to be on there feet and close to there beds the time we are getting to our stands. Especially since they have shed. They become a different animal once the testosterone gets released and velvet is shed. Tho they still make mistakes. Whatever your choice is play the wind watch your sweating and you will be successful! Good luck to you my friend!

25-Sep-17
Once every 3 weeks? Heck u can hunt it a lot more often than that. To me 2 times a week is max. When I hunted Ohio last year I sat the same set sunrise to sunset 3 days in a row, and connected on a nice 10 pt.

25-Sep-17
As long as the foods there and the winds right, ive sat 3-4-5 days for quick morning hunts..

25-Sep-17
It's public land, I have a Lot of spots, I just don't wanna push does out before the rut

• Sitka Gear