babysaph 01-Oct-17
wvbownut 02-Oct-17
Turk 05-Oct-17
30-Sep-17

wv_bowhunter's embedded Photo
2017 Coyote
wv_bowhunter's embedded Photo
2017 Coyote
Was fortunate enough to kill this coyote this evening. I have killed others over the years with a gun, but this is the first with a bow.

It was a little before 7 when I saw it drop down the point in front of me off the top of the ridge. It was all by itself. I didn't see anything else this evening, not even a squirrel. It makes me wonder if the coyotes have also been hunting this area a lot?

30-Sep-17
Good job!

30-Sep-17
Good job!

30-Sep-17
After getting out of my stand this evening , I heard several coyotes cut loose just below my stand. Since I hadn't seen a deer I too, was wondering just how much time they had beenough spending in the area. Congratulations on your coyote, quite an accomplishment, not many people can say they gotten a coyote with Thierry bow.

30-Sep-17
Not sure what happened above, fat fingers , I guess.

01-Oct-17
Now, THERE is a trophy. :^) Congratulations!

01-Oct-17
Agreed. That is a trophy for sure. I heard one last night up on the Mtn right before dark

01-Oct-17
Thanks guys! A slow hunt turned into a great evening.

01-Oct-17
I would love to get a shot at one of those. I had a friend kill two in five minutes with his bow once about 15 years ago. He should have bought a lottery ticket.

02-Oct-17
congratulations, both my sons have killed one with their bows I have yet to even draw on one. Great trophy.

05-Oct-17
Congratulations!

• Sitka Gear