Moultrie Mobile
Help a rookie
Illinois
Contributors to this thread:
Onac88 07-Oct-17
jstephens61 07-Oct-17
Onac88 07-Oct-17
07-Oct-17
Hello all I am new to both the site and bow hunting. I was curious if anyone could give me any guidance or tips. Never hunted before and I know it's a long learning process but if I start now I'm hoping to be doing well enough to teach my son's when they get older. Anyway I'm located in the South end of cook county and I have access to private land in will and Kankakee county. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone has any gear or knows of a place that's cheaper that would also help. I know you get what you pay for but you also have to do what you have to do right. I'm starting from the ground up ( literally) I have a bow and that's about it. Sorry for the long post thank in advance and god bless.

07-Oct-17
Don't over think it, the deer don't. What do you have and what do you need? I've got a nice collection of extras over the years. Got a bunch of Muzzy 3 blades 100 grain if you're interested. What size do you wear? Might be able to help there too.

07-Oct-17
I have an older pse bow it has some sights and a quiver on it nothing fancy but it works fine. That's about it I'm about to purchase a stand. I just have some Cabela's brand arrows with field tips as of right now for practicing. I wear a large. Thanks again man you can message me that would be cool.

• Sitka Gear