shawn_in_MA 09-Oct-17
DeanMan 11-Oct-17
DeanMan 24-Oct-17
Bowless! 24-Apr-18
Bowless! 24-Apr-18
Will 24-Apr-18
LateRiser 25-Apr-18
08-Oct-17
Does anybody here use it? Do you like it? Where can I go to try it on..I'm not a big fan of ordering clothes online. Thank you

08-Oct-17
I have about 10 kuiu pieces and love it. The outerwear is designed for the active type hunter. There base layers are great for everything. I do uses the guide jacket and pants for early season. I am a size large and things fit good.

08-Oct-17
I like what I have - mostly mid/base layers and a really good tube style face mask/neck gaiter. The quality is excellent. I dont think you can try it on anywhere Dean... Just have to take a chance with needing to send it back. To me, the mid/base stuff fits "athletically". Meaning, it's not "tight", but its closer to "form fitting" than loose.

09-Oct-17
I have a bunch of it. Like the other guys said, it's great for active hunting, or when it's above 40 degrees. Not great if it's under that, as their outerwear just isn't designed for sitting in the cold (actually, their super down is, but it's made for glassing, and is noisy as hell - definitely not good for deer hunting).

There's no retail stores except at their store in CA, but if you're anywhere near the North Shore, and near my size, I'm happy to let you try some of mine on.

All my gear is Large, with 34 waist on the pants. It's an athletic fit, perfect in my mind. But I'm pretty average size. PM me if you want to meet up.

09-Oct-17
I have an attack Jacket and pants and a pair of Teton pants. All is incredible for early season sits. Once it cools down a little I will probably put it away. The attack pants are my favorite. They are 4 way stretch,very comfortable, and the best feature is the side leg zippers to cool you down after walking in to your stand in the ridiculous 80 degree temps we've had in CT

11-Oct-17
Thanks guys for the feed back. I placed an order. Chinook jacket,attack pants,neck gator and of course a ball cap. Lateriser, thank you for ur offer but I just don't have time to head your way at this time. I will hopefully be wearing it next week! I'm still thinking about ordering the vest.

24-Oct-17
So I've been wearing my Kuiu gear this week. This stuff is awesome! So comfortable and Shawn you are right. It has been warm so I had to use the side leg zipper for air conditioning. The Chinook jacket also has the zippers in the arm pit area for those warm days. This gear will be great for spring Turkey and bear. Once again guys thanks for ur feedback. I give this gear 2 thumbs up.

24-Apr-18
New to Bowsite, first post. I'm asking if anyone in the eastern Massachusetts area owns a KUIU Kenai jacket in size LARGE that I could try on, to learn if the Kenai in Large would fit me (color/camo pattern doesn't matter). Right now on the KUIU website, the Kenai jacket is on Outlet clearance and is non-returnable if I buy the wrong size. The Kuiu brick-and-morter store is 3000 miles away in California, a long walk to try on a jacket! If you have a Kenai jacket in Large, please Call Brian at 508-878-0234. Thank you.

24-Apr-18
New to Bowsite, first post. I'm asking if anyone in the eastern Massachusetts area owns a KUIU Kenai jacket in size LARGE that I could try on, to learn if the Kenai in Large would fit me (color/camo pattern doesn't matter). Right now on the KUIU website, the Kenai jacket is on Outlet clearance and is non-returnable if I buy the wrong size. The Kuiu brick-and-morter store is 3000 miles away in California, a long walk to try on a jacket! If you have a Kenai jacket in Large, please Call Brian at 508-878-0234. Thank you.

24-Apr-18
Bowless - it may be gone... But if you search bowsite for Jake Bennett... I dont remember his handle so hopefully that will work. Maybe Shared Obsession - which was, I think, the name of his video company... Any way, I saw on a local Face Book group he was selling a whole ton of the stuff last week. It may or may not still be available, but might be an option.

Oh - and welcome to the forum!

25-Apr-18
I have one - I'm on the north shore. Pretty busy, but if you can make it up here I'm happy to let you try it on.

PM me and we'll see if we can work it out.

For what it's worth, I wear a size 42 suit coat, and the Large is a perfect fit on me. My brother is a 38-40 coat, and it's a little big on him, but certainly not crazy. If you're used to baggy clothes, it will feel small to you. Both my brother and I have 33-34 inch waists, and it fits fine there as well.

• Sitka Gear