MF 10-Oct-17
Teeton 10-Oct-17
horsethief51 10-Oct-17
Signlady 10-Oct-17
horsethief51 26-Oct-17
horsethief51 26-Oct-17
PApart_timer 29-Oct-17
09-Oct-17
I am a wildlife photographer, & would love to get a good picture of a Fisher. I have a new hunting blind set up in an area where fishers, bobcats, foxes, coyotes, bear, deer have all been spotted. Can I call one in with a game call? I will probably try for a bobcat too, can't resist. Thank you.

10-Oct-17
Years ago I was in a blind with my daughter bowhunting. She was only 9 or 10 and was tooting away on a fawn bleat. We had a fisher come down a tree just a few yards behind us.

10-Oct-17
Can fish be hunted or just trapped??? Never hear of them being hunted. So if you can only trap them there may not be much info on calling. ..

10-Oct-17
Saw one last week and he responded to the injured rabbit sound right away and came to within 2 feet of my stand. If one was within range it might come in.

10-Oct-17
Thanks to you all, I am encouraged. I am asking my hunter friends for the carcasses of their deer, I have a plan. ;) Believe me, I will post if I get any pictures!

26-Oct-17

horsethief51 's embedded Photo
Got pictures in the spot I was talking about this past week.

26-Oct-17

29-Oct-17

PApart_timer's embedded Photo
Pine Marten?
PApart_timer's embedded Photo
Pine Marten?
Hi. I grew up in PA and now reside in NC. I have a hunting cabin in the NE of PA, near game land #40. In July there was a huge storm, knocked down a huge tree near my game camera narrowly missing it. This month, I retrieved the sd card and had 2-3 months of photos. I had many, many photos of fox, squirrels, coon and others standing on the log. I realize to get great shots of small mammals & animals, set up a camera shooting a large fallen log. I caught this critter that I now believe maybe a Pine Marten. I sent it to the Game Commission, they said they'll forward to the biologist.

• Sitka Gear