Babysaph 20-Oct-17
JayD 20-Oct-17
Jim Casto Jr 20-Oct-17
Babysaph 20-Oct-17
JayD 02-Dec-17
gobbler 02-Dec-17
WVLineman 02-Dec-17
19-Oct-17
I put a pic of my kill on here so I will man up and and say I missed a chip shot tonight at ten yards. I'd bet my truck I could make that shot. Anyway, shot over a big long faced foe at 10 yards. . Made me sick

20-Oct-17
Dang ! Been there done that , I woulda bet my truck on you making that shot too !

20-Oct-17
I'll take a miss any day over a marginal hit.

20-Oct-17
That just means you can keep hunting longer. :o) I imagine we have all been there and you wind up kicking yourself. It makes me feel better about my shooting when I am not alone in my failures.

20-Oct-17
I've missed my share. I'll share the good and the bad. And yes I'm glad I made a clean miss. But I had to stare at those bright Fletchs for another hour. Lol.

20-Oct-17
Sometimes those little chip shots can be the hardest! Bet the next one is dead to rights! Good luck!

20-Oct-17
What's bad is when you miss and don't know why. :^)

20-Oct-17
I know why. I hit a small limb. I knew it was there and still hit it.

02-Dec-17
JR - I meant to post this the day I got my buck and forgot to do so and just remembered now. The shot at the buck was about 20 yards - I had a nice hole between branches to shoot thru and saw this little spot about the size of aspirin - I mean it was a little dot. I watch the arrow go and i mean it hit right on the mark! I was so proud of myself - almost feeling like I was Rev. Stacy! Wasn’t 20 minutes later here comes 2 does and 2 fawns. The fawns were following the lead doe and the bigger doe was following up. They were directly underneath me! I let them pass by a bit and when the back doe got about 5 or 6 yards away I shot completely under her. Realize now it was straight down and I should of let her get out a few more yards. LOL sometime I will tell you about an 8 pt up in Sleepy Creek I got with the 4th and last arrow I had - I was on the ground and he was at about 5 yards with each shot!

02-Dec-17
It happens to everyone

02-Dec-17
Sitting in my stand and read this. Made me think about my misses. Didn’t realize there had been so many. Bad thing is my last miss, i ranged it beforehand and thought the range finder had a low battery or was just failing from all the trips in my backpack. Estimated the distance at 25-26 yards at most. Rangefinder said 34. Thought NO WAY. Shot under the deer. I’m normally not too far off but blew this one.

• Sitka Gear