JB 22-Oct-17
Thunderflight 22-Oct-17
HARRY CARRY 22-Oct-17
hawk-eye 22-Oct-17
JB 27-Oct-17
22-Oct-17

JB's embedded Photo
JB's embedded Photo
Haven’t been on here in awhile. Worked blocked the site. Was shooting this morning when this happened, so I finally figured out the mobile registration. Is this repairable or firewood. Samik spikeman.

22-Oct-17
Sorry to see this happen.

I'm all for repairing bows when they're damaged if I'm sure the repair will hold. In this case I would be very reluctant to repair the delamination because of where it is.

22-Oct-17
Thanks Phil.

22-Oct-17
Id think youd be ok to repair it. If the delamn was on a limb then definitly retire it.

22-Oct-17
JB: you could always do a "superficial" repair, but then hang the "finished fix" over a fireplace, or in your den, or where ever. Just write on the limbs the years you owned and used it, your name, and when you retired the bow. On those long nights when there is no hunting season, and you are reflecting or looking forward, seeing that bow might keep you in the recurve spirit, as you approach the next season with a new-to-you bow.... Just something to consider...

22-Oct-17
fix it

27-Oct-17
Thanks everyone. Going to retire it. Shoot with my kid all the time, don’t want it coming apart again with him beside me.

• Sitka Gear