bcoufal's embedded Photo
Plains archery buck
bcoufal's embedded Photo
Plains archery buck
bcoufal's embedded Photo
bcoufal's embedded Photo
bcoufal's embedded Photo
bcoufal's embedded Photo
Been lucky enough to have opportunities at two top end animals . Got to with in 100 yards of the bulls and 50 yard of the buck Thankfully I have plenty of time to relocate the buck and get after him.

22-Oct-17
great buck and bull! Good luck relocating that buck

22-Oct-17

THP's embedded Photo
THP's embedded Photo
THP's embedded Photo
THP's embedded Photo
THP's embedded Photo
THP's embedded Photo
The one that got away from me this year came back to taunt me 12 days after I made a bad shot, I arrowed him 30 yards behind this camera. Glad to see he is still alive and hope he makes it through winter

22-Oct-17
Oh my, the bulls are nice but that's a super buck. The best hunting is yet to come and I'll bet you can call/ decoy him in. Looking forward to seeing the hero pic!

22-Oct-17

oldgoat's embedded Photo
oldgoat's embedded Photo
This guy closed to within 35 yds but I was in dead open till he got adjacent to me, stood up to try and get in position for a shot as he went behind some of that evergreen shrub that grows above tree line and he heard me and spun out and away. Was pretty cool none the less!

23-Oct-17

kscowboy's embedded Photo
kscowboy's embedded Photo
This SOB trespassing on private ground.

23-Oct-17
THP that is a nasty wound. You must not had much penetration. Nothing on the other side. Did you find your arrow and what angle was he when you shot.

23-Oct-17
bcoufal that is a monster muley! You still have time to keep after that big boy to make sure he doesn't get away for good! Hope you get him this season! Good luck!

THP, I doubt that bull is even limping with that shot. High and a bit forward so a pretty solid shoulder hit. Have seen a number of those on elk and they seem to just heal up and keep on truckin'! If he hides out thru the rifle season, he'll be back next year in the same spot. Heck, he might even get a little non-typical trash for next year when you get another crack at him!

23-Oct-17
Yep, you might get your broadhead back next year. My hunting partner did that once and killed him the following year about 200 yards from where he shot him previously. Wound was healed but we recovered the broadhead.

23-Oct-17
He was broadside, I found all but 8" of my arrow, had blood 6" up the shaft, only had a few specs of blood near where I found arrow. Looking forward to the rematch next year.

30-Oct-17
Snuck up to 56 yards in some of the nastiest country I've ever seen. He stood up and I drew back, everything else was a blur, I remeber the arrow sailing high. A puff of the whitest hair floating into the air and getting carried away by the wind. Still sick to my stomach. I'd post a pic but having technical difficulties...

17-Nov-17

bcoufal's embedded Photo
bcoufal's embedded Photo
The next in line of the one who sliped through the cracks on me today

18-Nov-17

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Nebraska mule deer. Was making a stalk when another hunter in his truck showed up and spook the deer. Heading back on Monday so maybe he made it through the rifle season.

20-Nov-17
I didn't get a pic, but a couple days ago I made a 3-hour stalk on the biggest muley buck I've ever seen while holding a tag, easily 180-190", only to find he'd moved about 200 yards closer to where I came up the hill so I spooked him. I shot a smaller buck that was with him as a consolation, and thought about that bigger buck every step of the ensuing 4 hour pack out...and every day since

20-Apr-18

db999's embedded Photo
db999's embedded Photo
Good hunting buddy swore he hit this guy good (shoulder blade must have been back) looked for 2 days to no avail. Showed up on one of our cameras mid day 4 days after the hit. Full circle on this guy though, my dad shot him the next year with an identical rack, but had more mass a year later.

• Sitka Gear