turkulese 02-Nov-17
sitO 02-Nov-17
foxwillkill 02-Nov-17
liktobowhunt 02-Nov-17
Brick 02-Nov-17
Hawkdriver 02-Nov-17
RutinBuck 14-Nov-17
02-Nov-17
Need advice for a processor in southeast Kansas who is good, affordable and timely for a special hunter. Taking a Fort Riley soldier for a deer hunt next weekend in Elk County, before he deploys to the Middle East in a few weeks. Great man raised in a tough childhood but determined to make something of himself. (Enlisted to pay student loans for his bachelors. Staying in long enough to qualify for his masters.) Raised big city and just got into hunting. Going for his first buck. The 4,000 acre ranch we’ll be on he should get it. Be nice if he can enjoy that venison as much as possible before he deploys. I’ll grab the loins and fillets for him so ha can share them with family. He’d like to have some jerky to take overseas. Thanks

02-Nov-17
Elk County is just a bit out of my neck of the woods, but Timber Creek Meats in Parsons does a great job.

02-Nov-17
What about Feasters(E of Winfield) Mike? Kinda on the way home and good folks!

Good luck on the hunt, and thanks for taking the time to assist.

02-Nov-17
Greg will treat you right a Feasters. He has been processing deer for me for many years. Can't go wrong there.

02-Nov-17
pecks in dewy ok just south of caney is very good

02-Nov-17
Does anyone know where Kansas and Oklahoma stand on transporting a cervid carcass across state lines?

I've heard some states are outlawing this in order to slow the spread of CWD.

02-Nov-17
I live in Manhattan and hunt Fort Riley. All my deer or elk go to GTB Meats in the town of Riley. If you get it quartered up then he could have the meat processed right here at home. They do a great job and he'd definitely have it back in time to enjoy.

14-Nov-17
I have been using Feasters for more than 20 years and have never been disappointed with any of their work. They are really good, fair priced and if you haven’t tried their willie sticks, you are missing out on some great eating snacks!

• Sitka Gear