Grunter 02-Nov-17
wis. bowhunter 09-Nov-17
Grunter 09-Nov-17
South Farm 10-Nov-17
bfisherman11 10-Nov-17
Pete-pec 10-Nov-17
02-Nov-17

Grunter's Link
Hope this works. Trying to upload video for you guys thought you would like it. Enjoy the show. If anyone has any questions about the set up or tips, ask away. This decoy is hands downs a game changer and had brought in many bucks I'm positive I would have never seen or even had a chance to shoot

02-Nov-17

02-Nov-17

Grunter's Link

02-Nov-17

02-Nov-17

Grunter's Link

02-Nov-17

Grunter's Link

02-Nov-17
Sorry guys the kid keeps showing up and not sure why. And no.....that is definetly not me

02-Nov-17
A hefty boy falling out of a tree brings in bucks for you?

02-Nov-17

Grunter's Link

02-Nov-17
Is it this?

02-Nov-17
https://youtu.be/3pO6jdplOe4

02-Nov-17

Grunter's Link

02-Nov-17
Awesome video!! Never tried a decoy, but may need to get one. MNBowAddict - I am dying here!! I watched that kid fall 4 times.

02-Nov-17
^^^^^HERE IT IS FINALLY ENJOY

02-Nov-17
Great video!

02-Nov-17

02-Nov-17
Cool video. Every single buck that comes into my decoy, is bristled up and licking his chops. I imagine their trying to intimidate their opponent by looking larger. Using my decoy tonight. It's been terribly slow. Unusually slow. Like dead! I know it turns on in a split second, but this is ridiculous.

02-Nov-17
Grunter, thanks for talking me into the decoy. It worked for me, and hunting was S L O W. I took my deer tonight. Time to hunt Lake Michigan old squaws! Still have 18 days left of my vacation.

02-Nov-17
That is a big bodied buck...not sure if it's because he's all fluffed, but he still looked really big!!! Thanks for the video!

02-Nov-17
I know Pete seemed like you haven't been seeing much this year. Glad you connected on a dandy tonight! I'd like to hear the story about the encounter. Maybe you just needed a reminder how dam well those decoys work!

BW--his body was very big! But yeah he was all puffed out as well. Glad you enjoyed

09-Nov-17
What kind of decoy are you using.? Thanks

09-Nov-17
Thats the Boss Buck

10-Nov-17
30 years from now we'll see that decoy crying on the news about how that buck raped her! Mark my words..

10-Nov-17
I have had great luck the last 2yrs with my decoy. Never killed one off it but it is only a matter of time.

I have had everything from button bucks trying to spare with them to a mature buck getting nose to nose with it. I did not shoot him because he was literally all broke up. As I recall (last year) he broke off almost all his tines. This year I was in my ground blind expecting deer to come from my right. All of a sudden a buck came running from my left charging my decoy. He hit it so hard he broke the back leg loose from the socket. As soon as he ran in, he ran off.. I had no time to get my bow in hand. He was very aggressive, I think most would come in slower.

I have had a lot of fun with decoys. I set mine up as a buck. Does don't care for them but during the prerut and rut I am not so worried about that. I do smear some Evercalm on the rear and between the antlers on the decoy. If it smells like a deer and looks like a deer, ha. You can fool a rutting buck!

Bill

10-Nov-17

Pete-pec's embedded Photo
Pete-pec's embedded Photo
I've always rubbed mine down with the vegetation that's there. This time, it was some dandelion and alfalfa. It seems to work. The number one advantage to a decoy in my opinion, is even on their sketchy curiosity, they don't look up. They are engrossed on the decoy. I also use horns. I put a small set on from a buck I killed over 20 years ago, that charged my decoy, and knocked it over as well. I've had it a long time, and recently repainted it with my airbrush.

• Sitka Gear