Okiebowdoc 28-Nov-17
PushCoArcher 28-Nov-17
PushCoArcher 28-Nov-17
Okiebowdoc 21-Dec-17
PushCoArcher 21-Dec-17
Okiebowdoc 27-Dec-17
PushCoArcher 29-Dec-17
03-Nov-17
so this year has been a bit confusing, I killed a management buck that was trailing a mature do the 2nd week of October, have buddies who have seen bucks trailing, but I have seen allot of bachelor groups as well. My favorite time to be in the woods is the week between muzzleloader and Rifle, but Im wondering what the rut is goi g to be like this year.

03-Nov-17
Monday morning I drove in from the Lake Texoma area through Adrmore to Norman. I counted 6 roadkill deer. 3 small bucks and 3 does. Since I average seeing a dead one every 3-4 round trips I would say they're moving (at least south central). The second week of November has always been very productive for me. Gene

04-Nov-17
Out in western ok. little bucks chasing does some big boys still moving in darkness but starting to cruz a little as soon as we get past this full moon it will be time to be in the stands for longer sits. IMO

05-Nov-17
I’m leaving this morning headed down to Push co. for a week. I hope it’s starting to ramp up down that way. I’ve been seeing more hit on the road... that’s usually a good sign. Unless your the one who hit them that is.

05-Nov-17
In ME part of state, little ones cruising. Bigger bucks nocturnal with the full moon. Occasional late morning to midday movement for bigger bucks. Once the full moon is gone, it should be good.

05-Nov-17
Agree with you BigOk

06-Nov-17
Same as Okiebowdoc here in NW part of the state.

07-Nov-17
Well I will be out hunting the next 7 days so will give a new report after that . Then up to Kan. for 4 or 5 days week of turkey day with my son hunting. Wow I love this time of yr. Good Luck to all.

11-Nov-17
Just got back from Push. Lots of chasing going on the last few days.

14-Nov-17
Well back to work after week of hunting out west seen 1 buck locked down with a doe and few bucks cruzing some still seems slow for this time of Nov. Have 3 days to work then next 2 weeks off to hunt some more with a wk. in Kansas maybe things will pick up . Good luck to all and be safe during the orange invasion.

26-Nov-17
The rut has been usually to say the least this year. I have yet to see a buck chasing a doe yet and as off yesterday, there is still a doe in my hunting area that has her yearling fawns following her. I hunted everyday, from Sunday until Friday this weekend including two all day sits. Been a great year just didn't see the chasing like I have on the past. Good luck to everyone.

28-Nov-17
Same here bigok seen 1 buck that was locked up with a doe very strange

28-Nov-17
The rut finally kicked in here in SE Oklahoma they've been going at it hard for about a week. It definitely started later than usual I saw two 3 year old buck's running together on the opening day of rifle and they were getting along fine odd for that late in the season.

28-Nov-17
The rut finally kicked in here in SE Oklahoma they've been going at it hard for about a week. It definitely started later than usual I saw two 3 year old buck's running together on the opening day of rifle and they were getting along fine odd for that late in the season.

21-Dec-17
Did everyone stop bow hunting or what no action on here in awhile. Went out a few days last week seen some late rut action with no shot at a nice buck heading back at it the next 4 days . Good luck to the ones still at it. Its not over yet!!!!

21-Dec-17
I took a doe Monday morning but haven't seen any rut activity sense the first week of December. Good luck next week.

27-Dec-17
Good to hear Push still at it out west seen 4 doe 2 small bucks sun. morning 1 8pt. dogging a doe be back at it the rest of this week.

29-Dec-17
Bow doc I watched a 2 year old small 8 point pushing a doe around yesterday morning. The doe had her fawn with her but he was definitely interested in just one thing first signs of the second rut I've seen.

• Sitka Gear