bicster 14-Nov-17
Rutbuster 14-Nov-17
JayD 15-Nov-17
WVLineman 18-Nov-17
JayD 18-Nov-17
hookman 19-Nov-17
JayD 19-Nov-17
06-Nov-17
Anyone else use one of these instead of a tree stand? I like the mobility of them.

08-Nov-17
Don't look very comfy for a long sit.

08-Nov-17
Heck no that thing would scare me to death. I like my ladder stands. I brush them in an use a ghillie suit and can dance a jig and the deer don't see me. LOL

08-Nov-17
Actually they are quite comfortable. I still like to use a treestand around home - but anywhere else the treesaddle is my preferred choice. Light weight and don't have to worry about anyone stealing it. Well actually found a hotspot here not too far out from the house and using the treesaddle.

09-Nov-17
I tried one several years ago, but couldn't get comfortable for long (for me) sits. I also found I seemed to move around more than I do in a normal tree stand.

09-Nov-17
I guess I got lucky with mine - it fits just right - I have fallen asleep using mine quite a few times. JB - the song “ Just a Swingin” came to my mind readin your post! LOL

12-Nov-17
I have shot lots of deer using a tree saddle and feel it is a lot safer than any other stand.

12-Nov-17
Can you post a photo of it?

13-Nov-17

sportoutfitter's embedded Photo
Here ya go Greg.

13-Nov-17
Thanks for posting a pic - i just signed on to do so myself!

13-Nov-17
Thanks

14-Nov-17
I looked at those when they first came out years ago. I figured I could stay comfortable about 10 minutes.

14-Nov-17
Just looking at them makes me think it would wear my back out if sitting very long? I like being able to lean against the tree.

Does it actually come up far enough to give some support?

What are you using to climb with? Sticks, steps?

14-Nov-17
It does come up your back for good support and it is comfortable. I use climbing sticks to climb but use screws around the tree for standing. You also need good knee pads since you will be resting with your knees on the trunk. This system allows me to sleep safely, shoot with better body position without any obstructions from a platform, and hunt the right tree.

14-Nov-17
Looks nice but it’s not for me.

15-Nov-17

JayD's embedded Photo
JayD's embedded Photo
I? just sold my trophyline treesaddle and got the Aero Hunter Evolution - I like it just a tad more than the trophyline. Seems like it is a better fit and a tad easier to use.

18-Nov-17
I? climb power poles for a living. This would remind me just a little too much about work. Hard enough to forget about work in my summit. Would eliminate a lot of problems though

18-Nov-17
My tree stands make to much noise anymore - these saddles are nice and pretty comfortable.

19-Nov-17
Might be ok for a young guy but it looks like misery for me. Lol

19-Nov-17
Hookman you would be surprised they are pretty comfortable and a lot easier to carry around than a treestand!

• Sitka Gear