Sitka Gear
Northeast Kansas
Kansas
Contributors to this thread:
RattlinRack 07-Nov-17
Trebarker 08-Nov-17
RattlinRack 08-Nov-17
07-Nov-17
Been out several times since season opened up! about 3 times earlier in the season and about 2 just recently. All times i went ive seen sign but not seen any movement or deer yet. This is my first bow hunt and im hunting from the ground. I was hitting a public spot in Leavenworth and just recently moved to another public spot in leavenworth state wildlife park by the lake. Saw deer in a field about 5 miles away from where i could hunt driving in but none where i was at. I like this new spot being its more timber and has one open little field but thats right when you walk into the land. Saw sign but again no deer. This timber is pretty thick though. Any suggestions

08-Nov-17
Figure out where they are going to feed, and where they are bedding, put yourself in between. Look for main trails, rub and scrape lines, set up along them playing the wind.

08-Nov-17
theres a creek that runs through the middle then food i guess from the map is prob a field completely across the timber so im guessing somewhere in the is where they would be bedding but its hard to figure deer out when you can only hunt public land

• Sitka Gear