liktobowhunt 09-Nov-17
labxtreme1 09-Nov-17
sitO 09-Nov-17
liktobowhunt 09-Nov-17
crazyhawksfan 09-Nov-17
Matte 09-Nov-17
writer 10-Nov-17
09-Nov-17
Have a weekend to hunt but i see a north wind for sunday the stand i wanted to hunt dosent really lend its self to a north wind.Is there any way to beat the wind?I know this is a stupid question

09-Nov-17
The only way to beat it is to wait until it changes. So far wind has batted a 1000

09-Nov-17

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
Have you considered a plastic bubble? I mean Travolta pulled it off so...

09-Nov-17
This place has 5 trails coming together in one spot. MY stand, is right in the middle i guess im thinking is i will have to give up my front and hope they come from behind me. I just dont want to screw the place up for monday

09-Nov-17
I have a buddy that is a lot more cautious then me. He meticulously keeps his clothes scent free and shower and change into hunting clothes at the hunting spot. He also swears by Ozonics and basically doesn't play the wind much anymore and rarely gets winded. Don't think you can ever totally eliminate your scent but can definitely elimate or cover a big percentage. I personally just play the wind.

09-Nov-17
I'll be honest I really wanted the predicted south wind. Instead tonight I have a NE wind. Making lemonade out of lemons. We will take a shot and see what comes by. Hunt the right wind and don't ruin your best spot there is alot more season left in the season.

10-Nov-17
In my experience, the wind always wins.

• Sitka Gear