Aushegun 22-Nov-17
Drop Tine 22-Nov-17
Bigfoot 22-Nov-17
Tomas 22-Nov-17
09-Nov-17

Bigfoot's Link
if it passes say bye-bye wolves

09-Nov-17
I'd be fine if a common sense season is established, allowing hunters to hopefully keep their numbers in check.

I think having it open during the gun season would work. Hunters would need to purchase a kill tag. Maybe need to be done like the Bear points system.

09-Nov-17
This is the same thing that a few States out west did.....it worked for them. I still don't see why they are trying to protect all of the hybrids that are in Wisconsin, reports that I've read say that a realistic number for pure wolf in Wisconsin would be less 10% of the current wolf population. Hybrids are not and can not be protected under any protected species act.

09-Nov-17
I just read the ad nauseum article in WON, why Congress could not get this done, and here is George Meyer, thinking, oh yeah the USFWS, might get it done by the end of the year,,, and oh by the way, 350 are enough,,,,,, That guy was part of the problem, and all of his coherts in the first place........

10-Nov-17
So....if I shoot a feral dog that has wolf dna in it and the authorities say it's a wolf...I have a 90% chance of getting off?

10-Nov-17
If it's not 100%, you can't be cited for anything, only pure wolves are protected under the endangered species act. There was a push a couple of years ago to make the Great Lakes Wolves their own species, I think they realize that there are actually very few pure wolves this far south.....too many coyotes and dogs south of Canada.

10-Nov-17
I think the question you should be asking is IF you drop the hammer how can you be sure it's a hybrid and not a purebred. You gotta consider the law is tougher on wolf killers these days than murderers!

22-Nov-17
I hope Wisconsin always has a Wolf population. About 3 of them would be good!

22-Nov-17
I'm not waiting. Heading to Ontario in two weeks for one.

22-Nov-17
This bill is a lawsuit waiting to happen. The best control method is SSS!

22-Nov-17
Polk Count hunter here. We saw 3 wolves on a drive Monday. Plus found 4 fresh wolf kills. Also found the skeleton of a most likely 4.5 year old 8 point buck. I had a wolf come by me during the drive, but I had a 15 year old new hunter sitting with me. After the wolf passed by, the kid turns to me and says .. "Should we have shot that wolf?"

22-Nov-17
I’m on the “dreaded” CC and on the wolf Committee. We have a meeting Dec. 9th if there is anything worth reporting on I will do so for you guys.

22-Nov-17
Camp 2 dukes it's an easy explanation-other states REFUSE to have any wolves

22-Nov-17
They should have ended funding long ago instead of wasting time with pink camo laws and such.

• Sitka Gear