Live2hunt 10-Nov-17
AUtiger 10-Nov-17
Two Feathers 10-Nov-17
Fivers 10-Nov-17
Live2hunt 10-Nov-17
lame crowndip 10-Nov-17
ground hunter 10-Nov-17
10-Nov-17
Since getting into trad last winter I haven't used a bow attached quiver. I've just been sticking my arrows in my backpack. Obviously not the best set up.

That got me thinking....what quiver are you using and what do you like about it and what would you change about it?

BTW....I just ordered a Kwikee clamp on from 3 Rivers.

The reason I ordered this one is because I can change it between different bows and the design means it's small and no hardware.

10-Nov-17
I use Selway's softcoat slide on model. Mine is brown and very quiet in the woods, holds 6 arrows but I only carry 4. Had the leather version but it was very noisy in brush...kind of like the sound beaked hazel makes when it slaps a synthetic gun stock.

10-Nov-17
I have a Thunderhorn model that bolts onto the limb bolts of my take-down bow. I like the looks of them and to me they are sturdier when bolted on like that. I would have to get a strap on or slide on if I ever got a one piece bow.

10-Nov-17
I have a Mission 3 arrow quiver that I got from the ex-MIL for my Mission Venture. All I did was swap it over to my No-Cam HTR. I've been meaning to pick up another Mathews quiver, but it's not that big of a deal. The Venture is the back-up bow and if it's needed, all I have to do is put it back on.

edit: just realized you were talking about traditional. My bad!

10-Nov-17
I use a three arrow Kwikie. I like being able to take my quiver off my longbow once on stand.

10-Nov-17
I use a hip/leg quiver with my longbow, I don't like anything attached to my trad bow. Once in my stand, ground or tree, I put the leg strap over a branch so the arrows hang upside down.

10-Nov-17
It's funny, when I shot a compound I always took my quiver off and either put it on a tree bracked or a belt I had fashioned with an extra kwickie quiver bracket on it. Now with my recurve, I am more comfortable with it on the bow. It seems to stabilize my canted shooting style better.

10-Nov-17
Been using a cat quiver for years. Made by Rancho Safari-good stuff and for those old school guys keeps the feathers dry and mostly eliminates wear and tear.

10-Nov-17
Tweed I have both a 2 arrow and 3 arrow, quiver for that kwikee clamp if you could use it, or anyone else for that matter...... Last summer I sold a Thunder Horn,,,,,

I like the Great Northern quivers, the Sidekick...........I also had a cat quiver, bought it at a trad shoot than sold it, sorry I did that, they are nice

At one time, I had a hip quiver, which was just a leather design, reinforced, with a kwikee reciver attached to it... It was made by trautman out of Montana,,,, I loaned it to a guy, so he could copy it, and never saw it again...... that also is something to look at

• Sitka Gear