notme 14-Nov-17
mrw 14-Nov-17
Pi 15-Nov-17
spike78 15-Nov-17
Qdiver911 15-Nov-17
mrw 15-Nov-17
12-Nov-17
This is for those Newbie Lurkers,..

So I thought I would just send a fair warning to others looking to get a hang on stand,.. Love the Summit climber and I can adjust the height of the seat in relation to the foot platform,..

The fixed Summit Hang on Peak puts me too low and my knees bend up hard ,.. bad for circulation too,.. it is as if I was a sardine crammed into a can,.. makes me stand alot.

Fair warning if you are 6'2" at around 250# be careful when buying a stand that does not have a height adjustable seat,..

I met a friend today who recommended the Rivers Edge bigfoot XL,.. I guess when you are a big guy,.. you do not fit the norm of the standard hunter, so my warning is be very careful what you buy.

14-Nov-17
Thanks bud i gotta look into those...i have a bunch of comfort zones that aint all that comfort.. at 6'6" 270 i know what you mean..numb legs.cramping.back pain...geez might as well call me shirley and throw in bloating and vomiting..lol

14-Nov-17
I'm a little feller, 6'3" and 260. You big guys should try a saddle. Unless you don't want to be comfortable and stealthy...

15-Nov-17
I'm small too. More wide than tall. Cigarette machine with a head . .. Deer giggle.

15-Nov-17
Dang remind me not to talk smack about you monsters! I’m 5’4 160#. I will call you guys when I need help dragging!

15-Nov-17
But he looks good in a wetsuit holding a lobster ! Ha ha

15-Nov-17
Men in neoprene - there's a real bad joke there somewhere, and even I wont touch it!

• Sitka Gear