Ace 13-Nov-17
Passthrough 14-Nov-17
Unclejeffy 14-Nov-17
GF 14-Nov-17
Will 14-Nov-17
SixLomaz 14-Nov-17
bigbuckbob 14-Nov-17
13-Nov-17
I should probably ask this directly to DEEP... But, looking at my calendar today, I got a little happy. I thought gun season started tomorrow... But, is it actually Wednesday, the 15th?

In other words, I can get one more day archery hunting public land tomorrow correct?

13-Nov-17
Yes. Up untill last legal light on the 14th.

13-Nov-17
Correct.

13-Nov-17
Cool. Thanks guys. I had put it in my outlook calendar as the 14th being the last day... But had been telling myself that saturday was my last CT hunt of the year (last Sat)... Ended up over thinking.

May be able to shoot down for a final afternoon tomorrow - which would be good since I've seen 4 in my last two sits (1 little buck, 1 I presume buck I never fully saw chasing a doe and 2 different does) and the spot looks awesome. For northern CT... it looks really solid. So one more crack at it before the orange army hits would be good.

13-Nov-17
Private land was Nov 1st. For gun.

13-Nov-17
Nov 1 is land owner only

13-Nov-17
Landowner with 10 or more contiguous acres.

14-Nov-17
Ill be out all day in state forest. Had a doe and large body buck come by yesterday at 340 and 415 no shots. Hopefully the last day i cam punch the ticket.

14-Nov-17
Bow hunting only areas are still here for us.

14-Nov-17
Glad you mentioned that.... because I was wondering about that.

I need to get out.

14-Nov-17
Passthrough - I'm with you. I'd like to overcome my CT miss from earlier in the season on a nice 8pt. :) Nah, that was a super fun hunt. Really I'd just like to see deer from the tree and maybe shoot one for the family's dinner this winter. I also really like this spot, it's taken several years to dial it in, and I feel like now I just need to be there on the right day... Which technically was a week ago today when I passed on a small buck that did all kinds of quartering slightly away shoulder forward posing for several minutes oblivious to me. Dont do that today little guy :)

14-Nov-17
Everyone get out and hunt. They are moving heavily.

14-Nov-17
Oh, the dates of the hunting season. I thought you were looking for a date,.........never mind.

• Sitka Gear