Contributors to this thread:
tommyyboyy05 13-Nov-17
Crusader dad 13-Nov-17
RamMan 13-Nov-17
tommyyboyy05 13-Nov-17
northbound 13-Nov-17
Jeff in MN 14-Nov-17
13-Nov-17
Hey everyone! I was fortunate enough to harvest my first buck with my bow last Friday and I really want to get a camo dipped european mount done with it. I've found plenty of places who will do a european mount obviously, but I'm having trouble finding one who does the camo dipped skulls. Does anyone have any ideas of places in southern Wisconsin that do this? I'm located near Waukesha but will drive a good hour or so.

Thanks!

13-Nov-17
Pm sent.

13-Nov-17
Pretty easy to do yourself, you can buy the dip camo on line, soak it and dip the skull.

13-Nov-17
Since it's my first buck I'd rather not risk messing it up. After this one I plan on trying it myself.

Thanks, -Tom

13-Nov-17
There's a guy in Sheboygan that dose those. Pm me for info if that's close enough. Otherwise I'd search for graphics/sign shops near you, especially ones that do motorsport stuff. They're more likely to have the dip tanks than a taxidermy outfit

14-Nov-17
Tommyboy, keep you eyes open for a road kill, yard sale, or a skull laying out in the woods to practice with before you actually do one of your own in the future.

Speaking of road kill, I am in need of a new set of rattling antlers as I somehow lost mine in the woods, I searched most of what I walked that day but I obviously missed the spot where I left them behind. So I will be watching yard sales etc to find a replacement set. Might have to break out the rattling bag for the rest of the season.

• Sitka Gear