Novice 13-Nov-17
Jeff in MN 14-Nov-17
Franklin 14-Nov-17
TrapperJack2 14-Nov-17
Tweed 14-Nov-17
Aushegun 14-Nov-17
13-Nov-17

Tweed's Link
I knew there was something I liked about this kid. Aaron never sat right with me but this kid is already more Wisconsin. http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/wisconsin/2017/11/13/packer-quarterback-brett-hundley-cooks-venison-first-deer/860217001/

13-Nov-17
I know lots of folks who dont hunt and are good folks, also know lots of folks who hunt that are and can be real jerks.Like it or not wether one hunts or not hunts doesn't define ones character or personality, at least for me anyway.

13-Nov-17
Great post, Tweed. Glad to see people who haven't been exposed to hunting getting involved.

13-Nov-17
Heard him interviewing on local radio talking about his recent hunt and kill. Sounded enthusiastic and like he enjoyed himself. Was glad to hear. Another hunter and archer in the ranks.

14-Nov-17
Cool, I remember a couple of stories like this with Farve hunting. I think at least one of those stories was bow hunting on private land where the landowner was not told who it was that was the guest that was going to hunt his land that day.

14-Nov-17
Word on the street is Rodgers "putts from the rough"....regardless of his "camo".

14-Nov-17
Yeah Jeff in MN, when Favre was a Queen he hunted on my buddies FIL land by the Chaska area. He did not know until Favre stepped out of the truck.

14-Nov-17

Tweed's embedded Photo
Tweed's embedded Photo
Tweed's embedded Photo
Tweed's embedded Photo
Two great Bret(t)s.

14-Nov-17
Rodgers grew up in California. The guy was doomed from the start to never be a hunter because of that.

• Sitka Gear