Missouribreaks 17-Nov-17
MNBowAddict 17-Nov-17
Bigfoot 17-Nov-17
dbl lung 17-Nov-17
RUGER1022 17-Nov-17
14-Nov-17

flounder's Link
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2017

Wisconsin Confirmation of chronic wasting disease CWD two white-tailed deer hunting ranch Waupaca County another farm in Iowa County being quarantined

http://chronic-wasting-disease.blogspot.com/2017/11/wisconsin-confirmation-of-chronic.html

15-Nov-17
This is getting old. Shut them down at their expense if they are infected.

15-Nov-17
but where would we then get all the bottled deer pee to take and spread all around the woods

15-Nov-17
Glunker, They should be shut down even if they aren't infected. It's only a matter of time before they are.

15-Nov-17
This Farm in Mineral Point right by where I hunt. I can actually glass the bucks in his pens from my stand !

17-Nov-17
Minnesota has banned the use of any attractants, especially deer pee. Not sure if it is a state wide ban or just in SE MN where I hunt. I heard Fleet Farm is furious about that. Mostly because of a deer farm in SE that had several infected deer and some deer that escaped and have been at large for a LONG time and never reported. Plus poor records being kept. It is going to be gun season in that area for a long time with no bag limits and mandatory sampling. I bet the DNR has snipers sitting over bait piles around there this winter.

I got a CWD flyer in the mail from the Wisconsin DNR this week. Did everyone that had a deer license last year get one?

17-Nov-17
Shut all the deer "farms" down.

Ban all baiting.

Ban all deer pee.

17-Nov-17
Keep deer population numbers low.

17-Nov-17
Jeff, pretty sure the ban on pee is only SE MN. The feeding ban extends further though, to many counties around the infected farms in central MN, don't think there have been any wild herd confirmations of CWD in those areas yet though. Only a matter of time regrettably.....

17-Nov-17
BAN EVERYTHING that attracts deer.....un-natural water sources,planted fruit trees......ever moved and planted an acorn BANNED

17-Nov-17
Ban ban ban........

Start banning things and one thing leads to another. Watch out what you wish for.

17-Nov-17
The CWD thing is a DNR FARCE . How about that 8 ft fence required by aDeer farms . One day myself & 2 others watched 2 8 pointers jump into a Deer farm to chase a hot doe . The owner said 1 deer was gone that morning & the other stayed in the farm until the next rut .

• Sitka Gear